Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Spontaneous encounter

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Spontaneous encounter

Postby Cocknhand77 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:11 pm

It was the best and happened to me when I was 12. I had stay with my neighbors daughter and her friends. They were 10-11yo and interested in boys such as myself. We had the house and just us for the entire afternoon and night with no worries. They most have been enboldened by this knowledge. While in the back they tried to push me into the pool, unsuccessfully.lol This must have sparked an idea. They asked if I was going to say anything about what we do. I said I keep secrets. They said if I wanted to skinnydip with them. I eagerly agreed. They said I had to strip and go in first. I wanted a gaurantee they would keep that promise as soon as I was in. I started with my bottoms and saw all their eyes drawn to my crotch. I sported a small circumsized penis with a light swish of pubes. I stood at the edge and said I want my proof and jumped in. The whole time only Jess was there and her friends just around the corner cause they all peeked when I undressed. I sat on the loveseat closest to them and she went around the corner and told me to wait. She yelled if I was ready and I was more then ready. They said first the proof them they would get in. I could hear talking and giggling and then look. I saw four girls come line up for me. They all wore only cotton panties. All were flat chested only Jess with small buds was the most deceloped. I could have cared less and was ecstatic with the display of nipples. The girls were two hispanic and two whitegirls. The whitegirls had barely visible light pink nipples and light brown for the hispanic girls. I asked for the girls to slip their panties off for me one by one. In the pool I was looing up at them and right at the vagina from my position. The youngest stood directly in front of me getting a perfect upclose look at her slit. One by one I got a show before they all jumped in with me. We swam around for hours swimming and using the slide. They all would gang up on me and playfully dogpile me. I kept getting my penis smashed and brushed against with their bodies. At the same time I kept getting my hands all over them copping feels on them all. It wad great, any similar or other experiences to share??
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Just Chattin'