View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:20 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Two horny youths

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Two horny youths

Postby Cocknhand77 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:40 pm

As a youth I was very horny and curious about sex. Any and all things sexual. Luckily I had friends,with equal curiousity. Both us were 12yo and well in puberty. Not enough for a full bush but a small beginnings of fuzz and the ability to ejaculate. So needless to say we were horny. We had been talking sex at school and I told him about the magazines I found and had access to. A week or two later he said he wanted to spend the night. He had plans and I hoped but wasnt brave enough to initiate anything. I wanted him to come over cause it would be fun if nothing else. Homosexuality was taboo and never talked about. He came over friday after school. My dad worked nights and my mom didnt get home till around 7pm so we had freedom. I already had two magazines in my room for when he came. At 10pm we were in my room on my bed in only underwear to sleep in. Quickly the conversation turned to sex. Shortly after the mags came out and we took turns and then traded. Soon he began to ask if the samething happened to me looking at the naked girls? A little dense he had to come out and say it. I blushed when I got it finally and said I was hard right now. We laughed and asked if I could shoot out white stuff too. I said yes excited to know I wasnt the only one. Soon he wanted to get naked and look at the girls. He had no hair and the same size dick as me. Soon he wanted to jack off and so did I. We laid next to each other and inch or two apart. Soon we both were drawn to each others cocks. He said what was being thought and touched on one anothers dicks. We laid on our sides with our dicks pointing at one another. We kept scooting toward each other and I felt my penis poking his penis. This play went on a little while ending up touching our dicks together. Soon he had an idea but needed some lotion or something. I found a bug jar of petroleum jelly. He rubbed a big glob on me and I on him. He kept trying to get better leverage to press against my cock with his cock. He eventually closed my legs and pulled them straight with me on my back. He straddled me with cock and balls atop of my own. He grinded our dicks sliding up and down my length. The slickness made us glide and was noisy. It felt so good his hard dick on mine I stroked back every chance I got. Since he was on top he was in control. He moved good and we both loved it. We were at it for awhile and had lost most of the jelly and made less noise. Only loud when he pressed real hard and firm. I felt him begin to breathe heavy and buck wildly. Soon I felt a warmness spread out on my dick and stomach. The squishing got louder and louder with every spurt. It felt so good and he kept bucking until sitting up. He said to wait a second and he'd make me cum. I could see the huge mess covering him too. He sat on top of me both of us covered in cum. He finally positioned on me and began to grind. We squished louder then when we first lubed up. I felt his dick start to harden against me. He said me being so hard was making him hard. I was so into it squirming and moaning with pleasure. Soon I ket out a groan and said I was gonns cum soon. This he must've taken as a challenge. He beared down and sped up firmly cock on cock. On the verge of orgasm I was moaning at his mercy. He stared at my face as I let out gasps and began to shoot. The jizz puddled between us making us louder still. He settled into a steady pace firmly on me. He kept up a minute or so after my last shot. He made me gasp and shiver with every stroke. He slid off and laid next to me. I sat up and viewed the enormous sticky mess that covered me and him. With the door locked we agreed to sleep naked until the morning. We laid watching tv in bed covered in a large amount of sperm and eventually sell asleep like nothing happned. Anyone have any fantastic stories to share??
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories