View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:40 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Worst timing ever

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Worst timing ever

Postby Cocknhand77 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:25 pm

It was a crazy situation, unplanned. My friend stayed,with her mom and her moms boyfriend in a parked van. I stopped by to see what was up. They were alone cause her boyfriend(moms) was gone. It was a big van. It was late and cold. She pulled out a blanket and covered us with me pressed up behind her. I immediately pulled open her shirt and pulled out a tit and played with her nipple. She felt my boner and pressed on it. She pulled out my cock and wasnt sure what she was doing at first. She had my dick in her hand and backed up to it. Before I knew it I was slipping into her pussy. Since her mom was right there we were being subtle. I moved so thst I was fully in. I pulled back and pressed in maybe three times before the boyfriend showed up and we had to get up. She couldnt leave and could come to my car to say bye for 10mins. She came and we talked till I couldnt take no more and pulled down my pants. My dick was so hard and I asked if she wanted to touch it and she did. She said the way it looked and felt it made her so wet and horny. She wasnt the only one and a few minutes later they were calling her back. I wanted to cum sooooo bad but had to wait t ol do it myself when I got home.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories