View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:50 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Memorable sexual encounters

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Memorable sexual encounters

Postby Cocknhand77 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 pm

[color=#4000BF][/color]
One in particular is a girl I met through a fruends of mine. We kicked it a few times but never anything else. By chance we went to spend a week with our mutual friends, not knowing the other was also going. We found out on the ride up to the house. It was really hot being mid-summer at the time. She had the only other fan in the house and invited me to sleep in her room. There was a kingsize bed and plenty of room. We laid far apart from one another. As the night rolled on I scooted closer and closer toward her stopping just short of resting against her. She was on her side with her backside to me. I made myself comfy when out of nowhere she pressed her ass against me. She pressed right on my dick. I laid still for the first two or three and pressed back when she did. We began to grind. The light fabric of our pjs made for little resistance and easy access. I pressed my dick on her ass making me so hard. While going at it, she grabbed my hand putting it on her hip. I grabbed it for leverage to press on her. After a bit she put my hand underneath her shirt. I felt on a big boob, a double d, caressing it and her nipples. She voiced her pleasure to me. This went on before she guided me into her panties. I ran my hand over her bush that was curled against her pubic bone. I reached down to find a fat set of lips that touched, hiding what lied beneath. I rubbed and played between and with her plump labia. I waited to feel her good and wet before going for the pussy. It took awhile but finally I felt her become slick. I began to tease and part her hole just barely with my fingertip. She gasped with approval as I did, reaching into my pj bottoms for my cock. I remained focused on her pussy despite the situation. She removed her pants and left her panties on. I only stopped when she sat up. I laid there not sure what to expect. She gripped me and moved close in and took my cock in her mouth. She didnt have any problem showing her talent. She sucked and bobbed up and down furiously. Making suction sounds as she did. She kept on a good while. I ended up back in her panties. She moved back in front of me to grind on each other some more. I wasnt complaining at all. She told me that she was loving my stiff cock pressing on her pussy and ass. She then praised my endurance for playing so long without cumming. I was impressed my damn self. It had been hours. While grinding she said she had a better way to play. I was game. She slipped her panties off and moved back into position. She grabbed my dick guiding me between her plump lips. I was enveloped by her fleshy mound. As I slid in and out I felt and heard her getting wetter. I pumped in an out and she kept looking at me. She asked if I was gonna cum and the answer was no. She asked a couple more times before asking me if I wanted to sample her. I couldnt believe it but didnt show it. She laid me on my back and mounted me. She slid onto my dick, sitting upright arching her back. I wasnt sure how much I had left. She began to buck from the hips keeping her back arched. Without a word she began to buck as hard and fast as she could. I could her the sound of her sliding against my dick. It grew louder and louder. I held on as long as I could around 5-10 minutes before telling her I was gonna cum. I did so expecting the her to hurry and hop off. To my surprise and delight she gasped me too. We proceeded to orgasm simaltaneously. I writhed and moaned exploding inside of her. She sat atop me for a few seconds before moving. I felt my limp penis slide out and saw a wet mess covering my pubic region. We slept together after being drained and satisfied. It was even more memorable being the first time we had sex.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Memorable sexual encounters

Postby Cocknhand77 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:40 am

One time I had a girl I use to rub on her pussy al the time secretly. I got to sleep in her room on her bed with her. I pulled out my cock and she moved so it lined up right between her legs. She had on shorts with loose legs so only the cotton panties. I began to press my tip against her panties getting a positive response out of her. I would thrust between her lips and she'd press back. Soon I felt her panties getting wet. I ended up finding the whole pressed hard into it only stopped by her panties. I was hard as a rock and began to feel the urge to cum. I started to buck and spray uncontrollaby. It flew across her legs and on the bed. It was incredible!!!
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories