View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:20 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Weird situation

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Weird situation

Postby Cocknhand77 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:56 am

I wanted to be with my neighbor and she with me. This day she had her 4yo daughter with her so it,was just the three of us. We planned on using the jacuzzi but had to clean it. She dissappeared on me and went to her room looking for her. I caught her changing with panties at her ankles. I saw a tit and her ass. She acted suprised but I think she let me catch her. I was in my boxers and she changed into a tanktop and panties. I could see her dark nipples and thought white is oerfect for getting wet. I figured seeing her mom was normal so I'd test the waters. I soaked her,shirt making it transparent. Soon I had her topless and just went for it. I stripped and waited naked for her. She and her girl went inside. She returned to find me nude. She just smiled and her little girl climbed in too. She didnt pay special attention but I saw her looking. Now the jacuzzi was filling up. Her little girl wanted to go in the water and I ws naked and her in only panties. She just stripped her her down and said she might as well be naked too. Beside sitting on my lap and touching her under the water we did nothing in front of her. One curious thing happened when her mother left. She was walking around the tub in circles and tripped falling on me. Whe she put her hands down one wrapped around my dick perfectly. It was brief but perfect timing. We eventually got out sitting in the livingroom watching movies. We remained naked and been for hours. I sat with her leaning on me and her daughter on my lap. I would have been uncomfortable but she sat her there. She squirmed and moved from my lap to between my legs. She was brushing her butt on and back on my penis. At times she was squarely on top of it. It was cool and different experience. We all three fell asleep naked together.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories