View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:17 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Meeting masturbation buddies online

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Meeting masturbation buddies online

Postby chess » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:06 pm

I love masturbating for women, and one of my favorite ways to (safely) generate random encounters is through omegle video chat. I'll click through for a while until I find the right one - which is usually a girl that finds somewhat dorky looking guys "adorable". It's a subtle thing, but I can tell by the way the girl is absolutely beaming and often touching her hair that she wants to do more than talk. I think this moment of realization is probably the most exciting part of the experience.

I haven't had one of these experiences in a while - I have been in a relationship for the last half a year - but last night I met this lovely girl named Melissa. She was adorned with long wavy brown hair that fell right over her breasts (a huge turn on for me). After a few rapid fire compliments from both of us, the clothes started dropping, and she asked if I preferred tits or ass. I told her I wanted to see her give her breasts a slow sensual massage - what I would be doing if I was actually there. She did a wonderful job teasing with herself and getting me hard and stroking in seconds. It wasn't too long before I proceeded to shoot a huge load all over my stomach, in several long spurts. :D

I've jerked myself off good and hard 5 more times since then, and I've imagined what it might be like to have her take my cock and all my cum in her mouth or maybe her pussy. She gave me her skype information, too!

But, just typing this up has gotten me hard again so I think I had better go take care of this erection!
chess
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Meeting masturbation buddies online

Postby Cocknhand77 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:10 pm

I wish I could although I am open to men and women.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories