Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

No hands?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

No hands?

Postby jaybee2000 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:09 am

Can anyone fully ejaculate without touching themselves or using items? When in bed I sometimes get hard by thinking sexy thoughts and then try to go a step further by concentrating all my thoughts to my hard cock in order to produce an ejaculation. I have succeeded only once, which was a great experience as my cock started involuntary twitching and throbbing as it spurted out semen. Usually, though, I have no success and resort to completing the process by hand.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: No hands?

Postby crazydawg_23 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Hmmm... I've never tried that. I'll have to give it a shot sometime.
25 yr old male
straight
lookin for some fun women
PMs welcome
crazydawg_23
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Filip » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:13 am

I remember when I was a teen I was masturbating all the time and feeling really guilty about it. A couple of times I tried to quit cold turkey, that never lasted longer than a week. Once I tried to "compromise" by deciding it was ok to think dirty thoughts and cum as long as I didn't touch my cock. I remember laying on my back naked with a hard cock and trying to think my way to an orgasm. I didn't think anything was happening but when I touched the tip of my cock it was all wet and there was a puddle of precum on my tummy. Eventually I just gave up and stroked it, the orgasm was awesome.

I'd like to give it another try, but I think i'm too used to my hand for it to work. Back then I was a horny teenager who hadn't had a wank in days.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Conran » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:55 am

I've never done it.

Never really tried though.

There's a few videos out there of guys doing it but I think most of the time it's just edging. Not many can have an orgasm without some physical stimulation. They just get right to that edge after stoking for a few hours and then all it takes is a slight breeze to send them over that edge.
Conran
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Cocknhand77 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:46 pm

I can mentally masturbate for awhile. I then finish by squatting and swinging my hips back and forth. It makes my dick and balls slap against me. I is loud and feels good. If I do it hard enough I can reach orgasm. It is messy cause you cum swinging back and forth. It flies everywhere.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Slivers » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:39 am

I remember a couple of years ago on holiday. It was a rainy day and I had my laptop out. Before leaving I've fulled it up with erotic video's and stories (no internet present at the time). With my sister on the other end of the table absorbed in a game, I was reading some stories, watching some pictures and video's, I had a hard erection in my pants. Of course I couldn't just take it out, so I clenched my muscles (PC muscle exercise). After about a half an hour, I felt the point of no return coming closer and eventually I came in my pants. It was so hot and I was so horny. Only clean up was a mess. Quite literally. I needed to clean up away from my sister (not in the caravan). But I also can't walk to the toilet with a boner. So I waited till it become soft again and I walked to the toilets, feeling the cum filling my underwear and seeping through to my jeans till I finally reached the campsite toilets to clean up.

I did manage to do it again on a few occasions, but it always happened while wearing pants that offers enough friction.
Slivers
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Blennie » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 am

A couple of days ago I was having a wank watching a great video of a couple gorgeous women having wonderful natural looking lesbian sex. I had been slowly stroking myself for around half an hour or more and it felt great but I didn't feel close to coming. I momentarily stopped wanking so I could go back to an earlier scene with some lovely close ups. While I wasn't touching myself I realised how amazingly good my hard penis felt. I pulled my foreskin hard back with my thumbs and forefingers at the base of my penis and admired my erection which was dribbling pre-cum. I suddenly wondered whether from there I could make myself come without any further stroking. I laid back and started to will myself to come and after about half a minute of this I felt my orgasm start to build. I still wasn't touching myself apart from holding my foreskin back so my erect penis was standing up straight and the orgasm took about another thirty seconds to come. At last semen dribbled from the end of my penis followed by two or three powerful spurts. I've been masturbating for many years and in all the thousands of times I've wanked I have never come this way before.
Blennie
Private Privates

Postby Shovel_racer » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:11 pm

I can do it. Usually it works best if I've been hard all day. I just flex it over and over until I cum. But it never feels as great as using my hand so I rarely do it.
Shovel_racer
Private Privates

Return to Just Chattin'