Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Nudists and naturism

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Nudists and naturism

Postby Cocknhand77 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Do you like nudism or naturism and how do you feel bout it? Family nudity???
I like and enjoy nudity. I think family nudism/nudists is good and a great lesson for life.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Nudists and naturism

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:30 pm

I spent a summer without family, close to a area frequented by nudist a few yrs ago in Calif. After getting over some shyness, I stripped down and enjoyed the warm sun, and cold mountain stream water amongst other nudist. Very good time. I must mention it was a mixed bag of people with the exception of kids.I wouldnt of done it with minors around.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby BeachBoner » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:10 pm

First nudist experience (in a crowd) was on Black's Beach - great place some years ago - haven't been recently. Great feeling to drop everything and have your dick wagging in the air. Great scenery that day too! Couple visits later got my first hand job from a sweetheart at the South end of the beach while a coupe of her buddies watched - still launch a load to that great memory! To be nudism is about crowded resorts or nude beaches. Best scenery on EARTH is at Haulover Beach at North end of Miami Beach. Strange that my dick never gets sun burnt - must be all the lotion it gets!
BeachBoner
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cearul » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:33 am

I am a nudist, and have been since I was 14. My first time at a nudist resort though, was when I was 20. I love to skinny dip, and go hiking nude also.
cearul
Lieutenant Libido

Postby LAmahogany » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm

BeachBoner wrote:First nudist experience (in a crowd) was on Black's Beach - great place some years ago - haven't been recently. Great feeling to drop everything and have your dick wagging in the air. Great scenery that day too! Couple visits later got my first hand job from a sweetheart at the South end of the beach while a coupe of her buddies watched - still launch a load to that great memory! To be nudism is about crowded resorts or nude beaches. Best scenery on EARTH is at Haulover Beach at North end of Miami Beach. Strange that my dick never gets sun burnt - must be all the lotion it gets!

Have you been following me around? ;-)

I've been to all the places, but never got lucky and watched a couple touch each other down there on the beach. I guess you have to wait until very late or very early in the morning. Haulover Beach is basically the greatest place in the entire country. I had like the greatest, rocking erection toward the end of the day from watching this one couple make out. God I miss Florida.

I wanna hear more about how you scored a handjob on that Cali beach, though. That sounds fucking amazing.
---
ma·hog·a·ny (mə-ˈhä-gə-nē), noun: the rather hard and heavy wood of any African tree.
LAmahogany
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Strokerjack » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:43 pm

I enjoy being naked. Whether at home or a walk in the woods. And yes people have spotted me this way. However it is a bit suprising how many of my friends and partners think of it as strange or weird.
Strokerjack
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Just Chattin'