Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jacked on a bikini barista

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Jacked on a bikini barista

Postby tylersdick » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:41 am

So I'm not sure that there are many bikini baristas nationwide, but up here in coffee world (Seattle area) its pretty popular. It's pretty much hot chicks in coffee stands wearing bikinis or other sexy outfits while selling expresso to older dudes.

Theres this one kinda by my apartment, about 4 blocks away that gives off a pretty slutty vibe. She's usually wearing a bikini, though in the summer I've seen her in just pasties and panties, super fucking hot, blonde, too much makeup, skinny with some fake tits. The kind you see in reality shows. Well, she was working there all summer and towards the end of the summer I would go by to pick up coffee. I started at first driving by, and making some small talk. She seemed kinda interested and I invited her to hang out but it never materialized. Well a couple of days ago I saw her in there again, so this weekend I decided I would go for a second try and be a little more bold.

It was pretty nice this weekend (by our standards, low 60s) but I wanted to show off my abs a little and also even my buldge. So on Saturday I put on my tight (too tight) shorts, which are really bike shorts, and ran down there shirtless to grab some drinks but mostly to chat. Sure as I had hoped there she was. I had already pumped up earlier by doing some pushups at home and also making sure that my dick was pretty visible through my shorts. You can pretty much see my whole dick in these shorts, I took the padding out so that the curve of my dick was clearly visable and on a good day even a little bit of my dick head's ridge.

So I ran up to the coffee stand and said hi. She was wearing a red pokadot bikini and short bottoms (super hot) She remembered me and we chatted some nonsense for a while about work and shit, turns out she is just back for spring break and is a sophomore going to some school in Arizona. I asked her how the sorority scene was down there, she told me she was pleading for some place and what not. I told her that I didn't go to a school which had sororities and frats but that I "knew" a lot of sorority girls. She said oh yeah? And I said, oh yeah, I donno sorority girls just know how to have fun and that I find they kinda like "meaty" guys. She chuckled, and I pushed it a little by saying "and I don't mean my pecs".

I left after that, went home and decided I'd try to see if she would wanna fuck later. Went back towards the end of the day but she was gone.

The next day, I jogged down there again and luckily she was there! We chatted some and I asked if she had plans after work. She said that she was actually headed home and then to catch her flight back to Arizona, but that I should hang out with her. Ca ching!

So I said yeah, I can serve coffee, but that as I didn't have a shirt on I'd have to be a bikini barista too. She said that was fine, and I hopped up behind the counter. She let me into the shack and by this time it was really hard not to get my dick hard. I kept it down for a little bit and actually served a few customers though I don't know shit about coffee. After our first three customers, I knew this chick wanted my dick, so I said "hey you think I can stir the drinks with this?" as I pulled my semi out of my pants. There I was with this bikini 19 year old, as my thick uncut dick plopped out my shorts. My dick head was about half way exposed out of my foreskin and the vein that runs the length of my shaft was starting to pulse.

At that point I almost expected she would just let me fuck her, but a customer came up and instead of putting my dick away I just walked up to the counter so that only above the waist was visible. My dick actually slapped into some of the syrup bottles down there, the chick (by this time I knew her name was Jen) served the customer as if nothing was going on but on her way to reach the syrup she gave my now hard dick a grab. I could have flavored that coffee right there!

We were lucky to have a break after that and she jerked me off in the shed. At any point a customer could have walked up and seen her rubbing my veiny pipe to orgasim but no one did.

Actually it lasted way too short, about 6 minutes later I came pretty hard. Cleaned up, and went back home.

Pretty ok weekend!
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Just Chattin'