Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

drive in jack

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

drive in jack

Postby tylersdick » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:33 am

Sorry for not posting more, I got a few stories that I want to share and this is the first!

So in the town I live in, its a bit shady and across from the drive up motels (which are usually visited by hookers) there is this super popular drive in burger joint. The girls that work there are super fine, wear short mini skirts and make my dick super hard. High school girls around the age of 18/21 and I used to go down there to pick up chicks once in a while, but it's been a while since.

Maybe getting a little old, but just was out with my buddies celebrating my 26th birthday and drove home a little too drunk to drive. I pulled into this little burger joint, and wanted to get some sex tonight! So there I was, shirt off, pulled up into a parking spot in the drive up burger joint and this super hot chick pulls up in her skates. She was probably around 20, huge fucking perky tits and a cute face. A little ass and big lips, just my type.

I thought I'd be more cautious but I wasn't. She came up to the side of my car, asked to take my order and I told her my choice, "bacon cheeseburger with extra meat, you like extra meat?" at that point I smiled at her, lightly (very suggestive but not enough to get in trouble) grabbed my dick. She looked at me, and to my amazement, reached down, touched my pec and said yes.

BINGO!!

So, she rolled away as my dick became rock hard. About 3 minutes later, she rolled back, looked into my windshield, by this time I was testing out the waters, I had my hand on my crouch, rubbing it hard, and wanted to make sure she wasn't turned off by my forthcoming attitude.

About 10 minutes later... she came rolling back to my car. By this time, I had the courage to take little tyler out of my jeans. There I was shirtless, with my dick out of my fly, resting on my steering wheel. My foreskin was rolled back, and my dick head was out in view. She pulled up, right in view of my veiny big cock, and looked down. She looked at my dick, looked at me and smiled. I said "big enough?" she didn't respond but dropped my burger down on the tray off the side of my car and rolled away.

I grabbed the burger, ate it, and ran a bell line that was outside my car. She came rolling back, by this time my dick was still out, but I was a but cautious. I had pre-cum dripping off of it, and I asked if she wanted to come back to my place. She shook her head no.

So I ended up the night sitting there, in plain sight, massaging my rock hard cock. It took about 8 mins, and the cute girl was rollering around the whole time. By the time I was ready to climax she was just prob 3 feet away, I came all over my windshield, and with my dick still dripping and hard. I drove away.
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Just Chattin'