View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:21 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Desperate to cum

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Desperate to cum

Postby jaybee2000 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:30 pm

While my wife was reading last Sunday evening I had been dozing in my chair and I had woken with an erection in my pants which started me thinking sexy thoughts. And the more my mind wandered the more my cock grew inside my trousers. I suggested going to bed for a quickie but my wife said she was into a good bit in her book and wanted to finish it. She asked if I was desperate and I told her I already had an erection. "Really", she said "then why don't you have a wank while I finish my book. Then we will both be doing something we enjoy." I couldn't have wished for a better suggestion. I took no time undoing my trousers and pulling my hard cock out as my wife watched. "I can see why you must feel desperate" she said. After watching me play with myself for a while she went back to reading her book. I sat there playing with my cock for about half an hour with my wife occasionally looking past her book at me masturbating. I was now ready to cum, I could feel the pressure building up as I stroked my hand up and down my cock. Until now I was still fully clothed but as I became more aroused and desperate to cum I stood up pulling down my trousers and boxers and I finished wanking myself off to to a fantastic ejaculation as my wife put down her book to watch me pointing my throbbing hard cock towards her as loads of semen spurted out onto the floor. She said she really enjoyed the distraction but now she was going to try to finish her book if she could stop her mind wandering to thoughts of what I had just done.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories