Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Question: How to Prolong Orgasm

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Question: How to Prolong Orgasm

Postby bigboy0987 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:20 am

I've seen people talking about how their orgasm lasts 15+ seconds, a couple even said 30 seconds. What are some basic techniques for this to happen, just stimulation over a while, while you hold off shooting your load?[/quote]
bigboy0987
Private Privates

Postby Multimale » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:03 am

I've studied some tantric aspects of sex/arousal and have become able to have "multiple male orgasms"...Where I have learned to seperate orgasm from ejaculation. I am able to have pretty intense orgasms that last a while with out cumming. I can then continue to perform as there isn't a refactory instance or time between orgasms where my cock goes flacid. I have found that when I am ready and wanting to ejaculate after one or two orgasms my ejaulatory orgasmlast quite a long time. The other evening it lasted 30-45 seconds and it was a total loss of control orgasm. Involentary muscle reactions, large amount of ejaculation and extended PC contractions. It's pretty intense for me. Look up info on "multiple male orgasms", PC muscle control, and some tantric ideas related to the topic.

It's not easy and it's something you really must consciously work to achieve. A partner who wants to learn as well...M or F...is a great asset. If you do discover how to seperate the two not only will it intensify your orgasm but your partner will be pleased as well.
Multimale
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques