Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Sandals & Flip-flops

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Sandals & Flip-flops

Postby feetluvr » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:42 pm

Having a hard-core foot fetish eventually drove me to masturbating with my wife's footwear. I'm not into shoes- only sandals and flip-flops. I'm pretty well hooked now after experiencing some of the longest and strongest climaxes I've ever had while enjoying a lubed up sandal or flip-flop. I also discovered, while searching for hetero footwear vids, that this techniques is also very common among gay guys- coming on or with their own or their friend's flip-flops. Any one here do this?
feetluvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby barefooter » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:03 am

I've masturbated with flip-flops, Crocs, and Birkenstocks. The Birkenstocks and Crocs are fun because the cum kind of pools in them, and I like to put them on afterward and feel the warm cum between my toes. The Crocs are my favorite, because they have these nibs on the insole that feel really great on your cock when thrusting.

Kind of kinky, but since you asked... :)
barefooter
Private Privates

Postby feetluvr » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:47 am

Sounds awesome! I PM'd you. I prefer smooth soles myself. My God I can't believe what incredible climaxes it gives me.
feetluvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Sandals & Flip-flops

Postby forest4422 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 am

My girlfriends sandals get a lot of attention from me. She usually wears leather flip flops which become incredibaly smooth, and feel wonderful for masturbating with. I have found a lot of ways to use them, and I always get a mindblowing climax from the leather stroking under my penis. She knows about my fetish, and will often use her sandals on me to bring me off.
forest4422

Postby uprunner01 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:16 pm

I love masturbating with flip-flops also. I have lots of pics of my work if you'd like to see?! also would love to see any pics you have.
uprunner01
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby pronau » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:48 pm

I love masturbating with flip-flops also and cum in the sole!!! I have lots of pics!Would love to swap photos?
pronau

Postby chrissandugo » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:22 am

Well, I cum a lot when I used a havaianas flip flops when masturbating. I placed my cock between the soles and cum four times in a row. Other rubber flip flops has no appeal to me. There is a hot single lady living next door from my apartment and she have a havaianas flip flop size 39/40. When she left to work, well, I sort of "borrow" it and have a wonderful time with her havaianas.
chrissandugo

Postby Spankenstein » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:07 pm

I'd rather have the barefoot itself, licking and sucking the toes and then shooting all over them. When that is not possible, I will take a nice pair of footwear (see my entry in the Stories section under kinkiest things we've done)

Reminds me of a footjob my wife gave me in the car where we parked before we were married. I took her sandals off and started sucking her toes in the parking lot I then lubed my cock with lotion and she stroked my cock with her toes. I shot so hard that my load hit the ceiling of the car, several feet in the air.. It was damn good..
38 yo male, married
Cock 6", cock and balls shaved
Foot fetish and I love to lick and suck a woman's body
Spankenstein
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby LAmahogany » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Yeah feet get me off too. It drives me crazy when chicks show up at work in flip flops or sandals. They'll play with them; danging them off of their toes or taking them off completely to sit on their ankles. I'll see the balls of their feet and toes stick out under their hot ass and practically walk into a wall. Just so fucking sexy. I just think about licking those arches but in the past, I've been able to get in some foot fucking. I usually don't do it for very long 'cause I prefer to finish inside of pussy or the girl's mouth, and something about feet fucking where I could orgasm pretty quickly.

Just something about flip flops on a girl's feet; I guess I imagine the heat and the moisture that builds up as they walk around in them all day, and how smooth and damp they must feel when they take them off. If a girl has a very nice pedi going on, it's always a plus for me. It's like a signal she knows her feet are sexy, and wants you to know it. I love that. It's honestly my biggest turn on.
---
ma·hog·a·ny (mə-ˈhä-gə-nē), noun: the rather hard and heavy wood of any African tree.
LAmahogany
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques