Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

self footjob with nylons

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

self footjob with nylons

Postby yellowpanda8 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:57 pm

This one is a little out there. This is a difficult techniques but fun. I like fucking my wife's feet especially in nylons. Unfortunately she does not share my same enthusiasm I get to blow on her toes about 3 4 times a year. She always lets my start fucking her feet usually bare but this always leads to sex which is fine too. I digress.

Get a pair of stockings or nylons\pantyhose. stockings work best if you try this you will find out simply due to the mechanics required. Slip them on be careful if it is your first time they tear easily.

lye on your back use a pillow for comfort. then begin. I find my left foot goes on the back side of my cock and the right at the front depending on flexibility a size this may be difficult to achieve. there is fair deal of trial and error required. Rub vigorasly with your feet till you explode all over them. You could try this bare feet with lube too in the tub less clean up.

some clean required more fun with a partner using there feet but something a little different.

enjoy
yellowpanda8
Private Privates

Re: self footjob with nylons

Postby pantycouple » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:15 pm

There is nothing like a woman wrapping her pantyhose or stocking covered feet around you and stroking up and down, that silky fabric feels so good. Luckily my wife loves to give me pantyhose or stocking footjobs and loves to see me shoot my load all over her toes. We were out for dinner one night and she kept teasing me under the table with her pantyhose covered feet, I opened my fly and slipped myself out so I could feel the silky fabric, it felt so good, and felt so naughty to be doing this in a restaurant full of people. I did not think she would be able to make me cum like this because she had limited reach across the table but I felt that tingling feeling and soon shot my cum all over her toes, she looked at me very surprised and smiled. I had to cover my fly with my jacket as we walked out because some of the cum ran onto my crotch. It was amazing. Your method of giving yourself a stocking or pantyhose footjob is awesome and if your wife or girlfriend does not like to give you footjobs its a great alternative, or if shes not around and your in the mood its a great way to enjoy a footjob by doing it yourself. Great method you came up with. Check out our profile for more about us.
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques