View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:47 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Sexy book leads to masturbation

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Sexy book leads to masturbation

Postby jaybee2000 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:26 pm

Recently, while I was watching television my wife was reading, what appeared to be a very interesting novel, as she had been engrossed in it for some time. After about an hour of reading she suddenly closed the book and put it down. With a somewhat red face she announced that the novel she was reading was unexpectably explicit and was mainly a catalogue of sexual encounters with no details left to the imagination. One passage decribed, in full detail, a man getting a blow job from his girlfriend and then cumming on her face. My wife told me how horny it had got her and she pulled up her skirt to reveal a wet patch on her silky black panties. She said it had got her so aroused that she was going to have to touch herself, and as she said it she slid her hand down her pants to her pussy. "I'm going to masturbate", she said with a sexy glint in her eye, and her hand started rubbing away inside her pants. I was also now very turned on, as I'm sure, she realised. "Why don't you get your cock out and wank yourself off with me", she invited me. I didn't really need the invitation but it made it all the more naughty. She remained in the armchair, now with her pants pulled all the way down and with her fingers probing her pussy and playing with her clit, while I stood in front of her being turned on as I played with my cock. Soon she began gasping and moaning as she reached orgasm with her fingers deep inside her. The thrill of seeing her bring herself to such a fantastic climax was too much for me to hold out any longer. As she relaxed from her exciting moment I told her I was about to cum and she watched as I held my rigid cock towards her as it began to throb and shoot warm semen onto her legs. I'm hoping she reads more of her sexy book very soon.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories