View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Sexy Mature Neighbor Update

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Sexy Mature Neighbor Update

Postby masterbatelol » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:27 pm

I was just at this really boring party for my old 70 year old neighbor, and that hot as next door neighbor was there. I found out tonight that she works at her sons Soccer club as the bar waitress lady. She is paid by the hour to wear low cut tops to show off her breasts so people will buy more alcohol etc. She turned up in a low cut white top with a black bra on and a pair of track pants on. She brought an esky with alcohol in it. So she bent down to grab a beer and I saw right down her top, her boobs were nice and plump sitting there and it had my cock at attention. So I excused myself and went to the toilet, to have the 10 minute jack off session. I was standing there in the toilet thrusting my hips and wanking and I noticed a shadow at the top of the toilet window. It was Andrea (The Hot Neighbor) - She was peering into the window watching me jack off. I turned and looked at her and she was moving her arms, I didn't know what she was doing until I stood on my toes and looked out the window, and she had her hand down her pants and she was starting to pant. I went out the back door and went up to her. She was pleasuring herself really well. She opened her eyes and asked me if she could see my penis, I replied "Yes."

I pulled my pants down revealing my erect penis and she knelt down and started to suck my cock. She was licking it, started to deep throat it and spat on it. I was really enjoying it. She stopped right at my climax, and she pulled down the front of her pants and revealed her complete naked pussy. She was fingering it, and fisting herself, she wouldn't let me do anything, but I just stood there and watched.

She ended up cumming on her hands and slowly orgasmed quietly, so nobody would hear. She gave me an opened mouth kiss and winked and walked off.

I was amazed.
Also, if anybody want's to talk more in depth about my fantasy's in general, PM me!
masterbatelol
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories