Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Shaving Techniques

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Shaving Techniques

Postby hell44 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:01 am

Hey there,

i am very curious to find out on how often do you guys/gals shave? any secret techniques? i do shave but i ended cutting myself too, and it really hurts, mind to share?
hell44

Postby wrus » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:57 pm

just regular razor (mach3) and shaving cream but before u start trimm hair with some electric hair cuter. oh and shave in warm bathroom.
str8 24 male
6, uncut, thick, shaved
love to jack every day
add me on msn for chat and photo exchange [email protected]
wrus
Lieutenant Libido

Postby feetluvr » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:12 pm

I shave everyday in the shower.
feetluvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Qball » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:17 pm

I shave every couple days, usually about once or twice a week. I shave with an electric razor and also remove the shortest hair with a pincette. I do get cut sometimes, but hey, it's all a part of the game! :D
Qball
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby joed05 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:15 pm

i shave every other week, i like to see them grow a bit, then cut them back. i use gillette fusion shaver and cream, make sure the bath is really hot and the surroundings so it doesn't hurt as much, then use moisturiser after the shower/bath and then for a couple of days after. baby bum type soft.
joed05
Masturbater Sergeant

Waxing

Postby rrunnz » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:03 pm

I use to shave but stubble was sharp on the GF. I went to waxing, aside the fact that it hurts a bit, you get wonderful results and it last a long time.
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Postby barryandfriend » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:45 pm

trim with scissors first then wet shave once every two weeks normally end up j/o as well getting hard always
barryandfriend
Private Privates

Postby lubed_left_hand » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:28 pm

warm shower, razor, soap, new razor. Stroking myself hard, getting that skin tight, balls and shaft....such an awesome smoothness when I shave like this. Some of the girls I've been with comment on the difference when a shaved shaft enters them.
lubed_left_hand
Lieutenant Libido

Postby gambler2 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:59 pm

Both my wife and I gave up on shaving and went with laser removal. It took numerous visits, but well worth it.
gambler2
Corporal Cum-dumpster

shaving

Postby 'turo » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:10 pm

I've found that shaving daily with a good sharp blade in the hot shower works pretty well. I would like to try waxing or laser removal but am a bit shy about how I'd feel being naked and a complete stranger playing with my boys for any other purpose than to get me off.
I even let my pubes grow back for a few weeks when I have a doctor's appointment so he won't be aware that I'm "smooth." Strange isn't it how women can go to the doc or waxing salon, but men are so self concious about being having pubic hair removed.
'turo
Private Privates

Postby momo » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:30 pm

I shave at least once a week - regular razor for women and shaving cream. I guess it's a little easier shaving that part of the body for girls since the anatomy is simpler! :lol: I'd like to try waxing but find it bit expensive so I'll do it for a special occasion...
26, female, loves to vibe...
momo
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:00 pm

I use shaving cream, and a Mach3 razor on my balls, but an electric razor above the shaft.Feels great, but get bumps sometimes.I have to let it grow a bit when that happens.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby baysailor » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:22 am

I use a triple blade razor and afterwards follow up with aloe vero to sooth
My girl has a Brizilan wax done
baysailor
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Shaving Techniques

Postby ExhibitionistGirl » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:25 am

Ok, the best thing I've EVER found if you shave is to use hair conditioner, rather than shaving cream or foam...first, it makes the hair just stand up so it's easier to shave, and it conditions your skin at the same time. I haven't used shaving cream or gel or foam in years. I shave every single day and my pussy is sooo smooth and soft from this method.

But, regardless of what you use, by far the best way to shave is to have someone else do it for you ;) Nothing better than sitting on the edge of the tub with your legs spread open wide as you significant others slowly and carefully shaves all those sensitives areas, getting close up, pulling you open...mmmmmmmm!! And of course, by the time you're done, you're both wound up and ready for more!

EG
ExhibitionistGirl
Private Privates

Re: Shaving Techniques

Postby Alan » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:32 am

ExhibitionistGirl wrote:Ok, the best thing I've EVER found if you shave is to use hair conditioner, rather than shaving cream or foam...first, it makes the hair just stand up so it's easier to shave, and it conditions your skin at the same time. I haven't used shaving cream or gel or foam in years. I shave every single day and my pussy is sooo smooth and soft from this method.

But, regardless of what you use, by far the best way to shave is to have someone else do it for you ;) Nothing better than sitting on the edge of the tub with your legs spread open wide as you significant others slowly and carefully shaves all those sensitives areas, getting close up, pulling you open...mmmmmmmm!! And of course, by the time you're done, you're both wound up and ready for more!

EG

I think I love you.....!
Alan
Major Orgasm

Next

Return to Techniques