View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:37 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

She missed a spot

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

She missed a spot

Postby OnSexuality » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:30 pm

I had the normal sex drive of any other 16 year old guy, I didn't abstain from masturbation but I did not go around like many of my other friends always discussing sexual matters. I was not always on the hunt for the next girl but it seemed like my friends were. I didn't even want to be in a relationship but people were always trying to set me up. I remember one such incident where I had gone to this girl's house, she had said that she just wanted to be friends. I was comfortable with just being friends so I went over to her house a few times but I never felt we had much in common. One of these times something seemed different, she thought everything I said was either hilarious or deeply interesting.

I was not used to being the object of a girl's affections so I never interpreted her sudden interest in what I had to say as anything other than unusual. I talked about nerdy, teen boy stuff that I know she wasn't into but she just kept asking questions so I continued talking. Her hand had been resting on the button of my jeans for quite sometime but I did not notice it until I felt the pressure release from my waist. She had opened the button on my jeans, I immediately stopped talking and got into a posture that spoke to her in body language; "Do whatever you want to do"... http://firstexperiences1st.blogspot.com/2009/07/first-experience-you-missed-spot.html
OnSexuality
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories