View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:42 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

sis in law

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

sis in law

Postby qcumber » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:10 pm

my sis in law is a flirty sexy woman. 31, married, 3 kids. Shes 5*8, blonde,green eyes, big pert tits, nice ass .I hav e fancied her ever since i started going out wit her youngest sister(whom i married).
My wanking fascination with her started on a beach when i saw her getting changed standing by her parents car, she was 21, and changing into her swimsuit while standing beside the car, there was plenty of their relations about, and i stole a peek at her big tits as she put them into her bikini top, and saw her pull up the bottoms over her ass.
Later that day she was lieing down in front of me, i was sitting on a chair, she pulled out her bikini bottom and i saw her pussy! she was pulling it out to make it fit comfortably, my god ...an instant rush to my cock!! i wanked for years remembering that sight.
Years later her sister and i married , and we were staying in their parents house while ours was being built. The sexy sister was there regurlarly and we stayed in a bed room upstairs, so 1 day my wife was out, i was upstairs, havin a wank, when her sister called to see her mother who was downstairs.I thought this could be a chance, so i opened the door back about 3 quarters, and continued wanking.
Soon enough i heard the sister say to her mother that she had to go upstairs to get something or other, YES! so i half turned to the door, and was wanking away on my throbing hard cock.She walked upstairs, and was walking passed my room and she stopped for 2-3 seconds and looked at me (i was pretending not to see her,and was looking out the corner of my eye) she watched but then kept goin..... i shot my load of spunk all over... She never mentioned it..
i have gotten the chance to hold/feel her when having a dance at family parties/weddings etc, but 90% of all my wanks are about her....
qcumber
Private Privates

Postby Alexandra » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:32 am

That is a hot story...if it had been me, I would have done more than catch a few glances of you wanking...what a great fantasy I have now, of catching a relative wanking.
Married female
Straight but has tried the other side too
Alexandra
Private Privates

Postby voluptuousbabs » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:25 pm

I totally agree . . . if it were me, I'd be in your bedroom and on you like white on rice . . . you wouldn't have been wanking "all over the place" . . . you'd have been wanking all over me . . . and inside me . . . *smile* . . . very hot story . . . .
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Doma » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:22 am

Why didn't you just marry her lol.

I too have this girl that I was in love with and 90% of my wanks would be about her.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby dirtydeeds » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:07 pm

thats pretty hot
dirtydeeds
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby mrmac2k » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:36 pm

Ah to be in the right place at the right time and to have that opportunity. Of course, with my luck I'd get in a whole mess of trouble LOL. Stuff like that doesn't seem to happen to me. Its like people can see from a distance that I'm a dirty dude!! LOL. Well, as Popeye says, I yam what I yam!!!
mrmac2k
Private Privates

Postby footage » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:42 pm

This is why I want to enventually get married. You always meet more females trough your wife or girls period. Sometimes they look better than your wife. Just like when you meet a girl or a know a girl and see her friends and one or two look better than the girl you know. Your not with the one you know but you meet others through her. I have a friend like that that I went to high school with and her friend is cool with me know and better looking. But I dont think she looks at me that way and she is in another state. But we cool for sure.Excellent story.
footage
Major Orgasm

Return to Stories