View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:18 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Sister in Law

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Sister in Law

Postby ezaz » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:05 pm

Well I have been having thoughts about my sister-iin-law for a few years now. I always thought she was a hottie, but she is a number of years younger then us. It all started a few years ago she would come over to swim and only have a T shirt and shorts on.. I would get a instent hard on as soon as she hit the water. You could see her big nipples sticking out and that was enough to want me to go jerk off right there. Some times she would have a white tee shirt on and WOW you could see her entire tits :shock:
Anyway a couple of weeks ago she came over for a swim and this time left her clothes in the house after changing into her suite. Well I was not swimming this day but knew she had a thong on so I could not resist anymore.. I had to see it.. I went thru her clothese and found her sexy sexy thong.. I was so hard by this time that I had to take a small sniff of her juices!! Wow did she smell good, I went to see how they were doing in the pool and saw that they would be a while so I took out my cock and started to stroke it, all while smelling and tasting her juices :D It was so fun to watch her and have her thong in my hands as I brought my self to a huge CUM!!

I don't know if I will ever get a chance to do that again, but I have been begging my wife to let us have a threesome with her for a few years now.. WE will see how it CUMS out
ezaz
Private Privates

Return to Stories