Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Small Movement Masturbation

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Small Movement Masturbation

Postby feetluvr » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:00 pm

I love long masturbation sessions, the two biggest reasons being: 1) I love to go until pre-cum is just running out of my cock and 2) it builds me up to such intense climaxes and huge cumshots.

That being the case sometimes I masturbate with as little movement of whatever I'm masturbating with (hand, toy, object). Any body else utilize this technique?
feetluvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Great Technique for Public Masturbation

Postby NewMexicoCpl » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:09 am

Sometimes when my husband and I go out I put an egg type vibrator inside me. Having that thing inside buzzing away with people all around really gets me excited. The small movement technique works great out in public and I can masturbate this way all evening but, keeping it to small movements is really hard when I cum. I have very long orgasms this way, sometimes 3 or 4 minutes long in a crowded bar or restaurant.
Last edited by NewMexicoCpl on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
NewMexicoCpl

Re: Great Technique for Public Masturbation

Postby feetluvr » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:03 pm

NewMexicoCpl wrote:Sometimes when my husband and I go out I put an egg type vibrator inside me. Having that thing inside buzzing away with people all around really gets me excited. The small movement technique words great out in public and I can masturbate this way all evening but, keeping it to small movements is really hard when I cum. I have very long orgasms this way, sometimes 3 or 4 minutes long.
Very hot- and very fun!. It obviously builds you up to the big O!
feetluvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby rrunnz » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:59 pm

A very long time ago I found my Male g-spot right below my cock head. This was areal turn on and was some of the best JO's I ever had. The small circular motion on my frenulum was heavenly. I did this while laying on my stomach and my cock strecthed between my legs. When I cum it was nothing like the regular JO's I have experienced. I did get lots of pre-cum this way and always put a towel under me. I never like sleeping in the wet spot. LOL :D
Old Fucker!!
7 in hard.
5.5 cir.
Circumcised
Straight
Grower not a shower.
Nothing better than the taste of a woman
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques