Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

So I got a call...

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

So I got a call...

Postby SavoryIce » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:47 am

A friend of mine has been trying to learn about my experience masturbating lately, as we only learned of each others' secret quite a few months ago (a month before I came here), and she even bought me a simple dildo recently to help me along. I had appreciated her talking about it with me casually since I felt insecure about it around my other friends. So, as we lead on to talk about our deeper experiences, we became more open. So, bonding about it is a good thing, right?

Well, that's what I need to consult with you all about this call. She called me today and invited me to her place because she had a couple of guys coming over as well. Since she knew about my masturbating experiences, she just blatantly and openly asked me if I'd have liked to have enjoyed some group masturbating and perhaps some group sex. Immediately I declined and told her I was fine, but I was really wondering about that call. I mean, most of you are quite into your experience and will do a lot for it, but I just don't feel like I can take something like that. I mean, I know those group things normally involve drugs (especially with my friend), and on top of that, I just don't feel like I'm the bisexual type, nor the type that wants to have two men take advantage of me, nor the type that shares those experiences with more than one other person. It just doesn;t feel right at all.

So, I need advice on whether I should maybe at least try this once and see the results for myself, or just stay beyond the field and decide not to do it. I know it sounds dumb, but to take the steps I want to take on enhancing my experience, I just need some advice.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Niagra » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:09 am

Savory, It sounds to me like you know exactly what you like and don't and what you want and don't as far as sex is concerned. You were pretty much point blank on the issues as you wrote here. There is absolutely nothing and I mean nothing wrong with what you want. In fact I would say they are very normal and healthy thoughts. Forcing yourself to engage in activity such as that, that you DO NOT WANT... will only fuck you up. That would mess with your head on so many levels I shudder to imagine.

I think you know this would not be right for you. If you want to have more intense masturbation then start experiencing toys or better yet, expand your sexual mind. Read some erotica or learn tantric stuff to really learn about your own body and where you can go solo. That my friend will prepare you to be very healthy and very much a good lover , not to mention what you will get out of the sex you choose to engage in.

xx
Niagra
Niagra

Postby SavoryIce » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:26 am

Wow, thanks. That's the kind of advice I really needed. Straightforward with a direct point. Seriously, I just needed the confirmation that someone else was with me on that one. Really, thanks.

You are indeed very welcome! Sometimes my direct and to the point way offends people but it is my feeling that anything less only serves to make fools of others. I use tact though , so thats better than being simplty opinionated! lol. I am proud of ya girl, you have come a long way since you started popping your head in these halls. Well done!.. Niagra
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Henry54 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:22 pm

Savory,

I am 100% behind Niagra. Do not let yourself ever do something that you feel isn't right for you. Our wants and needs are always changing and redeveloping as we age, mature and meet new people and challenges.
Maybe someday this is something that you might consider, but not right now, so stick with your wants and needs that are comfortable for you.

Out of a guys head........
Henry54

Postby LoveThyself! » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:47 pm

Yeah... I mean, I turn down Henry almost every fucking day. It's flattering and all, but it's just not for me.

Actually, it is, who am I kidding? But I can't really get away with that sort of thing anymore, so the forum is my sanctum. Anywho - you have a gut feeling, babe, and you went with that. That's ALWAYS your answer... go with your gut. If you think about it too long, you're rationalize yourself into a bad situation or out of a great one. Group play can be fun, but only if it follows the guidelines EVERYONE is comfortable with, and it sounds to me like you'd be the newbie in the bunch. And we tend to do things we wouldn't normally do when we are with a group, beer and alcohol excluded.

However, maybe meeting her alone - at your place where you can control the pace and tone - for some mutual masturbation (only) is somewhere in the stars for you. You don't have to be bi to appreciate someone of the same sex masturbating, and it sounds like you two have laid the groundwork for that kind of openness to occur. But all of that will depend on that good ol' 'gut feeling'

Thanks for asking for our input, babe. You did the right thing today. And if you want to test out a 'group' situation, pop into the chat room later on today and play with us. Lots to watch... no touching involved (other than yourself!)
LoveThyself!

Postby Henry54 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:10 pm

LT...I had to quit asking...started to look like begging...lol
Henry54

Return to Just Chattin'