Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Standing orgasm

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Standing orgasm

Postby SylviaD » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 pm

Does anyone else like to have an orgasm standing up?

Its my favorite way to cum because of the head rush it gives.
SylviaD
Private Privates

Postby risca368 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:11 am

I usually sit down during masturbation and stand up when I get close to orgasm. Don't know why...just do. Maybe because its easier to clean up if it all lands on my desk...
risca368
Private Privates

Postby SylviaD » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:42 am

risca368 wrote:I usually sit down during masturbation and stand up when I get close to orgasm. Don't know why...just do. Maybe because its easier to clean up if it all lands on my desk...

That's what I do too, because its easier and more comfortable to "get there" while I'm sitting. When I start to feel my orgasm beginning, i stand up really quickly and have it that way.
SylviaD
Private Privates

Postby jawani05 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:41 pm

risca368 wrote:I usually sit down during masturbation and stand up when I get close to orgasm. Don't know why...just do. Maybe because its easier to clean up if it all lands on my desk...

i'm the same way but what's weird is if I start standing up I need to bend my knees when I orgasm
jawani05
Private Privates

Postby SylviaD » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:31 pm

jawani05 wrote:i'm the same way but what's weird is if I start standing up I need to bend my knees when I orgasm

My knees get really weak when I cum...I thought it was just a girl thing but maybe you are getting the same experience? I always feel like I am going to fall over.
SylviaD
Private Privates

Postby risca368 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:08 pm

SylviaD wrote:
jawani05 wrote:i'm the same way but what's weird is if I start standing up I need to bend my knees when I orgasm

My knees get really weak when I cum...I thought it was just a girl thing but maybe you are getting the same experience? I always feel like I am going to fall over.

Yeah same here. Sometimes my leg muscles spasm a bit if its a really really intense orgasm and I have to hold on to my desk.
risca368
Private Privates

Postby SylviaD » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:17 am

risca368 wrote:Yeah same here. Sometimes my leg muscles spasm a bit if its a really really intense orgasm and I have to hold on to my desk.

I get really shaky and then when it's over I can't walk very well. :D
SylviaD
Private Privates

Postby BigBob » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:59 pm

SylviaD wrote:
risca368 wrote:Yeah same here. Sometimes my leg muscles spasm a bit if its a really really intense orgasm and I have to hold on to my desk.

Me too, even if I'm laying down I still feel my legs spasm, and of it was a really hard cum I'll have trouble trying to walk for a little bit. Its worth of though :)
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby risca368 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:11 pm

SylviaD wrote:

Hehe...that's why I have my chair behind me :P That way I don't have to worry about trying to stand afterwards. I can just fall backwards and sit for awhile to enjoy the feeling for a bit.
risca368
Private Privates

Postby Smartie » Fri May 16, 2008 6:07 pm

When I masturbate in the shower my legs feel so shaky that I have to lean against the wall for a while. It's not my favourite place because of that, but sometimes I get the razor, shave around my pussy and get so horny that have to rub myself.
Smartie
Lieutenant Libido

Postby feetluvr » Fri May 16, 2008 7:10 pm

I stand at least 50% of the time, the other 50% I'm sitting.
feetluvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby total_tp » Sat May 17, 2008 7:45 am

SylviaD wrote:

My knees always get weak during an orgasm. but i LOVE to do it standing and use the wall or a nearby pice of furniture for support.

My gf on the other hand doesnt like to masturbate standing since he knees get weak and she sorta falls down and it kills the excitement for her.
total_tp
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby str8mate » Sat May 17, 2008 3:10 pm

i love having a standing orgasm, but knees definitely get weak, and my legs buckle, so i usually have to use the wall for support
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby handeman » Sat May 17, 2008 11:15 pm

I to love to cu standing. in or out of the shower. When I cum standing it dous seem to be a more powerful cum. I have a small vibrator that slips pver the head of my dick, and I can control the speed and the intesity Some times I wear it outside in public so somwtimes I have to stand still as I cum , when I cum it is generaly in mu under shorts , so I wear dark colored my tousers so that there is no wet spot as they say. I have other toys but I don't use them that often. I also like to wear my partners silk undies. They're a real turn on I love to masturebate I can sometimes cumm more often. I alsso have a rubber pussy that is real wild. I am using a small vibrater now except mi'ts in my butt and I am getting close to cummmmmming.how about you?
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Postby handeman » Sat May 17, 2008 11:16 pm

I to love to cum standing. in or out of the shower. When I cum standing it dous seem to be a more powerful cum. I have a small vibrator that slips pver the head of my dick, and I can control the speed and the intesity Some times I wear it outside in public so somwtimes I have to stand still as I cum , when I cum it is generaly in mu under shorts , so I wear dark colored my tousers so that there is no wet spot as they say. I have other toys but I don't use them that often. I also like to wear my partners silk undies. They're a real turn on I love to masturebate I can sometimes cumm more often. I alsso have a rubber pussy that is real wild. I am using a small vibrater now except mi'ts in my butt and I am getting close to cummmmmming.how about you?
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Next

Return to Techniques