Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:39 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Straight Muscle Guy Doing 1st Stroking Video...

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Straight Muscle Guy Doing 1st Stroking Video...

Postby Str8Guy4QueerEyes » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:58 am

SSP2.jpeg
This is what i figure Santa does AFTER he gets done delivering the presents...LOL.
SSP2.jpeg (81.17 KiB) Viewed 1727 times
Ok, in order to make ends meet and bring in some extra cash after the holidays, I decided to try something that I thought I would NEVER do...

First off, I'm not gay. Not even "bi-curious". (Not that there's anything wrooong with that...LOL.) :-)

But I'm willing to masturbate on video and put it out there for (i assume) mostly gay men to look at. (?) I guess maybe that will be part of the appeal? That there is no waaay another guy would ever see me with a hard-on outside of these videos? IDK...I'm not sure what appeals to you guys as an audience... Some will like that, some won't I guess...

But I do know I get hit on a lot by gay guys at clubs- they seem to love me, so...why not do this?

I'll post a few pics here as well as a link to my new C4S store. My cock isn't freakishly big, but it's not small either, and I've been told it's not bad-looking. ;-)

The first video has a nice holiday theme :D :

www dot clips4sale dot com/store/29774

Let me know if you guys like it and I'll do more... (btw, just replace the "dots" with "." in your browser to get to the page- just tryin to follow forum rules...)
Attachments
SSP1.jpeg
SSP1.jpeg (92.28 KiB) Viewed 1727 times
Str8Guy4QueerEyes

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material