Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Taught method

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Taught method

Postby Cocknhand77 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:42 pm

My buddy, equally fascinated with his dick had something to show me. He took me upstairs to the bathroom and began to strip and told me to do the same. He unscrewed the showerhead leaving only a pipe. The water flowed out in one powerful stream. He let it hit his tip and reacted instantly. Soon he was cumming. He turned to me and smiled at my hardon. It was my turn and he pulled up a seat still naked. The water hitting my tip was intense and was difficult to control yourself and stay still. I shivered and tensed trying to stay still. The more I tried to stop the more intense it grew. Soon I was shivering, moaning, and on my tippie toes. I began to writhe and grunt with ecstaxy. I fell down at the end of the orgasm, thanks Abel.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Taught method

Postby relaxandrelease » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:28 am

I sometimes use that method, or that type. I have a shower with a detachable shower head. That's an entirely different amount of fun!
22yo male
bi
message me sometimes or friend me. I'm pretty fun to talk to.
relaxandrelease
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Taught method

Postby tylersdick » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:38 am

Oh nice! I've done this before in hot tubs with the jets but your story inspired me to give this a shot. Felt fucking awesome, made me cum like a pig.
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick.
tylersdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Techniques