Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Technology

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Technology

Postby Cocknhand77 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:32 pm

I have only had a cellphone like five years and never thought of the possibilities. One day a friend opened my eyes with pics of her titties and pussy.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Technology

Postby eliminator » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:38 am

they vibrate too :P
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Filip » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Wish I had friends like that. I hope you guys stay in touch.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby fuzzyt » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:10 pm

I love technology, especially smart phones. Being able to pull up xHamster or Flickr on the internet, anywhere you are, is so much easier than the "old days." I still remember the days when I finally was old enough that my parents would let me ride the city bus on my own to go play miniature golf. There was a mall right next to the mini-golf place. That's when I had my first thoughts about jacking off in public places. I was eleven years old at the time. I had a pretty regular job of babysitting on Saturday nights for a lady that worked where my dad worked. One night, while I was snooping around in their house and looking at her panties and bras, I found her husbands stash of Playboy magazines. He had a whole giant stack of them so one night I "borrowed" one and snuck it out inside my notebook, that was of course after I jacked off in their living room, which by the way became a regular event on Saturday nights. I would sniff the panties and rub them and the bras all over my little boner and then make myself cum. I hope she didn't keep count of her clean panties because I always came inside a pair of her panties and then would bury them inside the dirty clothes hamper.

Once I was given permission to ride the bus alone, I tore a couple of pages from the Playboy I had "borrowed," folded them up and stuck them in my wallet. J C Penneys and Sears both had stores in the mall and they both had nice big changing rooms. What a thrill it was, going into those changing stalls, pulling off all my clothes, spreading out the folded up pages from the Playboy and watching myself in the big mirrors as I jacked my cock until it squirted cum onto the floor. I loved that fact that I could just let it fly without fear of getting on my mom's bathroom wall, or my bed sheets, or the furniture of the people I was babysitting for. And, watching myself in the mirror was like watching someone else jackoff and have an orgasm.

Well, I have to be truthful, it is still a thrill some 48 years later. I still get off in dressing rooms, except now it's so much better. Because of technology, I no longer have to tear pages from magazines, I just open up an app and I have hundreds of pictures to look at while I'm standing naked in front of those big mirrors. In fact, I'm able to watch videos of women and men masturbating and fucking each other. I can even watch videos I've uploaded of myself pumping my cock and edging a few times before shooting out a big load.

Not only does technology come in handy in dressing rooms, but in parking lots, hiking trails, movie theaters, beaches and city parks. Shoot, even driving down the highway, and I don't mean texting and driving!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Just Chattin'