View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:18 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

The best birthday EVER!

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

The best birthday EVER!

Postby hot4ashot » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:04 pm

Ok, I'm going to try to post this story about my Birthday in January....the problem is I have to keep stopping and getting off while I'm typing it. Just thinking about it gets me so hot I can't stop! Here goes: The following is ABSOLUTELY a true story and I'm the luckiest girl on EARTH to have the sweetest, most creative, horny husband EVER! If you don't already know, my hubby and I are swingers, so we've had some pretty crazy times! lol I can't imagine this one being topped!

The morning of my b-day my hubby told me not to have any plans for the evening. We went out to dinner, had a couple drinks and he told me we needed to go home. We get home and he strips off my clothes. mmmmmmm this was going to be fun for sure! Then he told me I didn't get to ask any questions or say anything. He blindfolded me, layed me down on the bed and proceeded to tie my hands to the bed. He slid down my body, gently spread my legs and tied my feet to the bed as well. There I was, blindfolded and spread out on the bed, and my pussy was throbbing with anticipation! Then he left the room! WTF? I heard him come back in and I could tell he wasn't alone. I wasn't sure if there was one other person with him or two. Suddenly I felt someone being layed down on the bed between my legs. It was a woman. I could feel her hair brushing against my legs. He was apparently laying between my legs, face up. I could feel the bed moving and I could hear her softly moaning. I could tell her pussy was being eaten. AAAHHH I wanted to touch her soooo bad! My pussy was gushing wet! Then I could hear him move up and I felt the rhythm of him fucking her. I was going CRAZY! My pussy needed attention BADLY! Feeling her hair brushing against my legs, listening to their moans and groans and listening to how wet her pussy was as it was being pounded by my Husband's hard cock...it was maddening....in a good way, but I don't think I've ever been that horny in my life! Suddenly I realized that there WAS someone else in the room. It was a man and he was near the bed. I could hear him stroking his cock. The bed was moving with their rhythmic moves, the sound of a very wet pussy being fucked, the sounds of a man stroking his cock to the rhythm of their fucking........I felt like I was going to cum without being touched!
Just then I could tell by their sounds that they were both about to cum. I could feel him thrusting his cock into her as cum was pulsating through his cock. He was filling her pussy with hot cum. The man next to me slowed his strokes. There was a slight pause.....I was going crazy! The woman turned over, slid her body up my body...and sat on my face. She was feeding my Husband's cum to me. OMG! It was so delicious! The combination of her hot pussy juices and his cum...and there was a LOT of his cum....it was absolutely intoxicating! She was grinding her pussy on my mouth, my tongue was shoved up her hot wet pussy, being fed his cum. I needed to cum sooooo badly my pussy was actually HURTING! I wondered where the other guy went, when suddenly I found out! All of a sudden I had a hot, fat, VERY hard cock sliding up and down my hot, wet pussy. He was teasing me with the head of his cock and driving me insane. She was grinding harder and harder and moaning louder. He finally slid his cock into my wet pussy and it took my breath away. I had wondered where my Husband had gone when I heard someone next to me stroking. He was standing next to me watching the whole scene and stroking his cock. Apparently even after he had cum REALLY hard this scene was enough to make it rock hard again. The man fucking me was taking his time and driving me nuts! I couldn't take it. The woman on my face was about to cum, the man fucking me was finally POUNDING my pussy and I could tell he was about to blow his load and my Husband was quickening his strokes jacking off. My head was spinning! I was going to cum and cum HARD! The woman on my face let go..she was screaming and flooding my face with pussy juice and cum, the man fucking me was cumming and his cock was pulsating HARD and he was filling my pussy with LOADS of hot cum and my Husband shot his load all over myself and the woman on my face. Just the sounds in that room were enough to give someone jack off material for a lifetime! Everything came to a stop. All you could hear was soft moans and lots of heavy breathing.......after a few moments my Husband untied me and took the blindfold off. Turns out the other couple was a couple that we had both been hot for for a long time and it had just never worked out for us to get together with them. I guess when we finally make it happen we do it RIGHT!
After a few moments of rest, she mentioned that now I had her hubbys cum in me and she needed to lick it out. Well..ok, if you "insist"! LOL She layed on top of me and rubbed her hot body all over me as she slid down to my pussy. She licked lightly all AROUND my pussy and I could feel her hot breath on my clit. She took her time and drove me CRAZY! But when she finally went for it she ate my pussy and made me cum so hard I thought I was going to pass out. Apparently this was enough for the guys to get going again too and they were on either side of us jacking off while watching us. I finally got another fantasy fulfilled. While she was making me scream the guys let go and shot hot cum all over both of us. We were getting it from both sides.
Afterward we all just layed on the bed and recovered, laughed and couldn't move. We finally got up and spent the rest of the evening naked, having drinks, laughing and playing around. I had fallen asleep for a couple of hours when I woke up to moans. I looked over and she was giving my hubby head.....Well....she was on her knees with her ass in the air..so of course I had to slide under her and get more of that pussy. Apparently her husband had to have more of mine as well.....and have it he DID! :twisted:
That was on a Friday night. We all ended up driving up to a secluded cabin that we love so much on Sat. morning. We spent the rest of the weekend naked, drinking and fucking. We were all covered in cum and pussy juice and every time we'd shower...it would just lead to more sex! lol
Let me just say again I'M THE LUCKIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD!! I seriously have the best Husband EVER!
Well behaved women rarely make history
hot4ashot
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby BigBob » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:27 pm

Mmmnhhhnmmm, and he's lucky too having such a sexy hot wife.

Time to stroke now, mmmmmmmm
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Doma » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:21 am

Damn Sexy!!! Similar to my hot wife story, but yours is a true story so hats off to you. That got me hard. May I ask would it have turned you on more if your husband just fucked another woman in front of you, and you didn't get a man in return? Tell Me I'm curious
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby hot4ashot » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:31 pm

hhmmm not really. I mean that's happened before too and that's HOT too. Basically...it's all good! :twisted: I think the fact I was blindfolded is what made it soooo hot. I could feel them, the bed, her hair, hear the noises, etc. but I couldn't actually SEE anything.
Well behaved women rarely make history
hot4ashot
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby softstroke » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:09 am

Hot4ashot, you are dynamite. Would love to see you getting done right like that. I just wrote up a fantasy of mine in another thread that has some of the same things happening, but you lived it and so much more. LOVE it.
softstroke
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories