View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:17 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

The Best Night Ever

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

What do you think of my story?

Good
8%
Bad
12%
Omg I'm jacking off to this
81%

Total votes : 26

The Best Night Ever

Postby GherkinJerker » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:10 am

It was a cold autumn night. I was cold, curled up under my blanket wearing nothing but my bra and panties. The phone rang. It's Daniel (my boyfriend). "Hey baby, whatcha up to?" he inquired. "Nothing much, just wishing you were here" I replied. "Well, sorry I can't be, but with your brother there he might pull a gun on me again." Daniel said to me. "He can be very, very protective of me" I said, before hanging up the phone. As I unhooked my bra to go to sleep a knock came to the door. Hastily I pulled on a tee-shirt before opening the passageway into my room. My brother stood there, wearing his civilian clothes and a leather jacket Dad gave him for his 18th birthday. "I'm going out with a few friends Jessica, try not to burn the house down please" he said to be. With a quick hug he walked out the door and drove into the dark abyss of the night. I quickly gave Daniel a call, asking him to come over because I was home alone and bored out of my mind. Two minutes later, he walked into my room, still wet from the rain. Slowly he started to kiss me passionately on my lips and neck. "Wait Daniel, I don't know if we should be doing this." I said to him as his lips caressed my neck. "That's fine baby, I don't want you doing something your gonna regret." he said to me, backing away from me and heading to the door. Staring at his body I was so aroused. "Oh take me in your arms and fuck me hard!" I cried out, ripping off my tee-shirt and exposing my bare chest and my firm nipples. "I would do anything for you." Daniel said, pulling me onto his body and falling on the bed. Pulling off his pants and boxers, I stroked his hard penis gently with my fingers. Grasping a breast in each of his hands, he softly kissed my body all over. "God baby I'm so hot right now, please stick it in me!" I cried out to him, spreading my legs, exposing my hot wet pussy to him. Holding each of my legs over his shoulders, he stuck his beautiful hard dick into my tight wet pussy. As his dick slid in and out of my pussy, chills went up my spine, signaling that I would orgasm soon. With each thrust my body grew closer and closer to cumming on his cock with it deep in my pussy. A moan of pleasure escaped my lips as my warm cum sprayed on his dick, dripping out onto the bed. "Look's like you made a mess baby, I think I should clean you off." Daniel told me, pulling his dick out of me. Grabbing his body, I rolled on top of him, spun around on his body, took a hold of his thick cock and stuck it in my mouth. Softly licking his shaft I could think of no better way to show my love for them than give him the best blowjob ever. As he tounged my clit I bobbed up and down on his dick, swirling my tounge around the shaft as I went up. Suddenly, a warm shot of cum sprayed from his cock and straight into my mouth. Quickly swallowing the cum, I sat up and turned to him. "Do you love me?" I asked him. Panting, he answered. "That's a dumb question. Baby of course I love you." Taking his cock, I gently stuck it into my ass and began to grind up and down, thrusting his dick deeper and deeper. With my body shaking and wave after wave of pleasure shot through my body, I let out a long moan as I came on his body. With a sigh of relief, I crawled up next to him as he caressed my body with his fingers. After sharing one last passionate kiss, I fell into a slumber, the man of my dreams right by my side.
Last edited by GherkinJerker on Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Women are magical. They get wet without water, bleed without injury, and make things without bones get stiff.
GherkinJerker
BANNED

Postby dicklion » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:10 pm

Great story do some more---- Wanna jack again
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby BigBob » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:01 am

Awesome story, jacking right now thinking about it....
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories