View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:13 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

The Best Sunday Dream

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

The Best Sunday Dream

Postby jeronimo88 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:47 pm

(Mind you, I am a straight woman but the sight of other women revealing themselves arouses me. There is something about knowing the feel of eyes on your gentle parts that stirs an erotic response when seeing others do it.)

I dreamed that I was at some kind of publicity party, (something where there were a lot of soon-to-be models and other such rising talents) and I was seated next to this taller Chinese woman. (I say Chinese because I know Chinese and her words were pure Mandarin). Anyway, this woman had on a very short dress which revealed her to be without underwear.
I looked again and again... and again, at the woman's lap, shocked that she was so calmly seated here while her pussy was blatantly on display.
As if hearing my thoughts, she lifted a leg up and rested it on the arm of her chair, spreading the lips and revealing her clitoris.
I had to get a closer look.
Reaching into my pocket, I found some change and 'nonchalantly' dropped it on the floor. Then, I got down on all fours, retrieved each coin slowly and gazed into the sweet heat of her crotch.

Of course, as all dreams do, this had to end. She saw my eyes and retracted from me, (pulling the lips even further a part) and I had to get up.
But I had a very wonderful morning start after this dream. :wink:
jeronimo88

Re: The Best Sunday Dream

Postby Alfred » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:59 am

What a lovely dream to have, I enjoyed that! :D
Alfred
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories