View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:52 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

"The Tease" Chapter Four

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

"The Tease" Chapter Four

Postby jaypierpont » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:11 am

“The Tease” Chapter Four

I picked up the revolver and looked over at the suitcase full of cash. My better judgment told me this situation could be dangerous. I thought about running out of the room and out of Mary Sames life.
But before I could move, she came out of the bathroom. “Steve, what the hell are you doing with my gun? Have you been going through my things while I was in the shower?
“Mary, I was looking for a smoke. It fell out of your purse. God, Mary, what the hell is going on?”
“Baby, I told you I am a courier. I deliver valuable things. I
have a license for that revolver. I’ve never used it. It’s for
personal protection.”
“And what about that suitcase full of cash over there? It’s not the kind of thing normal people carry around with them, Mary. I mean, what is this? Who are you?”
Mary cut me off. “Sweetheart, how many times do I have to tell you. I’m a courier. I deliver currency. That’s what the gun is for—to protect me from anyone who wants what’s in my suitcases.”
Mary stood there dripping wet from the shower. “Trust me, Steve, I know all this may seem a little unusual but I think you know by now I’m not your average girl-next-door.”
“Oh, I guess we could say that, Mary. No, you are by no means the girl next door, at least not any who’ve ever lived next door to me.”
She started toweling herself off, drying her hair. “Steve, look at yourself. You’re standing there completely naked holding a gun in your hand and I don’t mean your eight inch cock. That gun seems to have totally shot its wad. Baby, it went all soft on us. But we have a few minutes before we have to meet Terri. Maybe we can do something about that.”
I put the pistol back into her purse. I wasn’t ready to play more of Mary’s games just yet. “Tell me more about how you make your living. You said earlier that you might be leaving your job. You have all this cash, a weapon in your purse. I mean, Mary, I need to know what’s going on here.”
“I told you everything, Stevy boy. There’s nothing more to tell. Now, bring that shriveled up little cockadoodledo over here to Mary. She wants to make it stand up and crow again.”
She tossed the towel aside and sat down and spread her legs up and over the arms of the chair. Her hair covering her mound was still damp from the shower. “Come to me, baby, we don’t have a lot of time. Bring that hot dog over here and slap it up inside Mary’s warm spot.”
Despite the strange things that were happening to me, somehow I still could not resist her. Besides I was strongly distracted by her ravishing beauty. Her body was like a Goddess. And it was open for me, inviting me. I know that under the circumstances hanging around this situation any longer might seem strange, but if you had seen her body, beckoning to me there in the chair with her legs held high, you would have also succumbed to her. I just couldn’t help
going further. She cupped her pussy with both hands and squeezed it enough to open her labia. Her long nipples firmed straight up. She rotated her pelvis slightly, tempting me, teasing me.
“Oh, God, Mary, you do it to me every time.”
“Come to mama, baby.” She inserted her pinkie into her pussy and then sucked it. “Want to do this, Stevy? Come mouth fuck me, sweetie.”
I dropped to my knees and crawled to her, the blood gates of my prick opening, stiffening my shaft. I kneeled between her legs and began licking her like a starving animal. A spell came over me. I was panting like a dog.
“Oh, Steve, fuck me with your mouth. Wash my pussy with your tongue.” She lifted her legs and boosted them even higher with her hands, opening her pussy wider to my tongue. “Take care of Mary now. Fuck my pussy with your mouth, Steve. Now.”
And then she came. “Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck..oh daddy,...shit, ooohhh. Yess!! Oooh!”
Her pelvis bucked forward so strongly, my tongue made an audible sound as it popped off her vagina. I wiped my face and looked into the eyes of a woman who had just experienced her own private Nirvana. Pussy juice seeped from her slit and ran down to her shaved anus. A beatific smile came over her face.
Now, finally, it was my turn. I stood up between her legs and
offered her my shimmering shaft with both hands. “Now, Mary, suck me. Fuck me. Now it’s my turn to come.”
“Yes, my wonderful baby. It IS your turn. Mary needs to take care of her Stevy now. You’ve waited long enough, haven’t you?” She massaged my aching balls with her fingers. Every nerve in my genitals seemed to be electrified. “Yes, our ballsac is so full, isn’t it Stevy?”
“Please, Mary, do me!”
She took my throbbing prick in one hand and put two fingers from her other hand inside her pussy. She opened her mouth wide, wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked it deep into her throat.
“Oh, my God. Oh, God!! Mary, my sweet Mary.”
Holding my tightened balls with one hand, she slowly eased my shaft out of her mouth to look up into my eyes. “You know what I can’t wait to do right now, Steve? Do you?”
“Put it in your pussy, Mary. Put it in now, at last.”
“What I can’t wait for any longer, Steve, is to get down there to the bar and meet my sister. We’ve been screwing around in here too long.”

Incredibly, she sort of chuckled as she said this. If I had
any question before about her playing a game, I knew the answer now.
“Aahhiooh, fuck, Mary.” I pushed my cock toward her mouth again but Mary moved it aside, stood up and kissed me on the cheek.
“You know we have to get down there, Steve. Come on, don’t be a little boy about this. You know we’re going to fuck tonight. You know how much I want to drink your cum. You know how much I want your cock in my pussy.”
I stepped back, stunned, and began to jerk my prick fast and
furious. I felt a strange combination of feelings standing there trying to get myself off—total frustration, anger, weirdness. I wanted to come so bad I could almost taste it. I kept masturbating. I needed to shoot.
But Mary put an end to that. She poured a glass of ice water and tossed it on my cock just as I was about to come.
“Oh, you bitch, you fucking bitch!”
“Now, now, Stevy. If I’m a bitch I’m YOUR bitch and I love your cock enough to want it hard and soft.”
She seemed to enjoy watching my erection shrivel from the ice water.
I regained my composure and become angry. “You are a fucking tease, Mary. And the more I’m around you, the more I realize how much you like it.”
“Come on, Steve. Let’s go up to your room so you can throw on some clothes.” She wrapped a Tahitian sarong around her body and threw me my shorts.
“Let me just say this, Mary. I’m not going to take this very much longer. I’m warning you.”
What I couldn’t tell her then, or what I didn’t even realize at that moment, was that I no longer had complete control of myself. In some weird way I was becoming enslaved to her. I not only worshipped her body, I found a perverse pleasure in her sense of humor. But I hadn’t given up on winning her game of teasing. I vowed the next time she teased me like this, I would be victorious.
“I’m not teasing you, Steve. Never. Stick with me, sweetie. I have more than one wild ride in mind for both of us. I promise you that.
Now let’s go see how fast we can get rid of my sister so we can get back to our fucking adventure.”

--
jaypierpont
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: "The Tease" Chapter Four

Postby sexci » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:34 am

chapter 5!!!
i love ur story!!
sexci

Return to Stories