Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

tight pussy better?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

tight pussy better?

Postby foxeejanis » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:21 am

What is it about a tight pussy that guys like? Can they thrust nice and hard and deep in a tight pussy? What does a not tight pussy feel like?
When a woman grips your penis with a tight pussy does it want you to pound it harder or cum faster? Are tight pussies wet?
foxeejanis
Lieutenant Libido

Re: tight pussy better?

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Tight or not im game!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby austxbimwm » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:55 am

Our kids were born by c-section so my wife is still pretty tight at age 50 and can grip me pretty hard when she's cumming or just wants to give me some extra stimulation. The only problem I have with it - if you can call it that - is that sometimes I cum too quick.

Back about 15 years ago I fucked a woman who'd had 3 kids and she was very loose. It was really different. Took me a long time to cum because the stimulation was really soft and gentle, but somehow that made it really hot too. I went at it with her several times and I was just exhausted by the end of it.

Lately I've had the fantasy of my wife being stretched out by a big cock and me fucking her afterwards. One time I was in her and she didn't feel as tight as usual. I don't think she was cheating on me but I almost convinced myself she was - I came so hard thinking about it!
austxbimwm
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby hard-curve » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:41 am

Like Tazz says, its all good! Got to admit though, a tight pussy gives the sweetest sensation, an incredible intimate caress, good as the best blowjob. And yes, I do cum quicker.
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Filip » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Only pussy I've ever fucked is my wife's pussy, but I can definitely tell when she's squeezing my cock with her pussy, so I guess a tight one would be better.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby fuzzyt » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:46 am

Does that even need to be asked? Of course it is, and there's nothin' tighter than a teenage pussy with a willing owner. The feeling of the head of my cock pushing against an opening that's obviously not large enough in diameter, is second to none. The sexual excitement can't help but rise with each pressing move as I deepen my attempt at entry by only millimeters with each tilt of my pelvis. But when the flared edges of my glans finally penetrate that tight little orifice and break through to a wider cavern, well...there's just not much better of a feeling; except of course when we cum in unison and the shaft of my cock is being choked by the cumming contractions of a young horny girl in heat!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Just Chattin'