Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Too wet??

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Too wet??

Postby BeanFlicker » Sat May 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Is a girl being too wet a problem?

I always get really wet.. Like soaking through my jeans wet.. Even just from kissing so when we go to fuck i'm usually incredibly wet.

I've never had a guy say it was a problem (though I haven't had a lot of sexual exp) so I just wondered if guys liked that or if it's more like an unpleasant slip n slide when girls are too wet.
Masturbation Addict
Filthy Minded BBW
Single & Always Horny
I love reading your PM's (even if I can't always reply)
BeanFlicker
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Too wet??

Postby JerkingDave » Sat May 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Not a problem at all, when foreplay inevitably leads to my exploration of my lovers pussy, if its really wet then thats a good sign! Plus I can tell you as a lover of cunnilingus the wetter the better, mm mmm!
Quality not quantity, edging is the way to do it.
JerkingDave
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby mcjackin64 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Too wet?!?! I didn't know that sort of thing could be considered a problem!! I know its not with me. That's less lube I'd have to use on you or myself for that matter. The only way it would be a bother is if you have STRONG pussy muscles and you can force me out of you. To me its just a calmer version of a woman who squirts, its just its wet the whole time, not just when you cum. I could ask a lot of personal questions but I'll save them for PM if you want.
mcjackin64
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby pc720 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Its fantastic! No complaints ever from me about wettness....would love to see exactly how wet your talking, thats for sure! :D
PM welcome. Ladies only please. Masturbate twice a day at least.
pc720
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Filip » Wed May 26, 2010 1:51 pm

It really turns me on when a girl's pussy is wet because that's a sign that she is really turned on. If you get so wet it soaks through your jeans, well I think that is extra hot. Next time it happens you should tell the guy he's making you wet, if this gets a positive reaction (which I'm sure it will), then you should show him the wet spot. I bet it will drive him wild.

Let me turn the question around. When you're kissing a guy and you feel his hard cock pressing against you through his clothes does it turn you on? That's basically the same situation.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Tazz41 » Wed May 26, 2010 3:06 pm

the wetter the better,I always say.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby whysguy » Wed May 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Agreed wet pussies are amazing
whysguy
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby mindblown » Fri May 28, 2010 8:04 pm

There's no such thing as a too wet pussy. The opposite is a common problem but ..too wet? Nah.. I personally positively love pussy juice but I'm sure that even guys that don't have this..hmm.. issue ...won't complain.
male, 38 yo, straight
mindblown
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Shieldwolf » Sat May 29, 2010 5:04 am

BeanFlicker wrote:Is a girl being too wet a problem?

No such thing. The wetter the better. I love the having a woman's pussy fluids all over my hands and face when licking on her pussy.
Shieldwolf
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby BeanFlicker » Sat May 29, 2010 7:44 pm

I wasn't sure, I never even thought about it being a problem but the last sex I had the guy said "you sure are wet" and although he didn't say it like it was a problem, it just got me wondering.

But thanks for answering me and re-assuring me that guys don't think it's a problem :D

mcjackin64 wrote: The only way it would be a bother is if you have STRONG pussy muscles and you can force me out of you.

Hmm well I can do that.. it happens with my vibe when it's in me.. but that's probably because I only lost my virginity feb 09 and have only had sex with 5 guys.
Masturbation Addict
Filthy Minded BBW
Single & Always Horny
I love reading your PM's (even if I can't always reply)
BeanFlicker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cumsocks » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:01 am

whysguy wrote:Agreed wet pussies are amazing

Agreed. I'd love to slide my cock through something warm and wet right about now...anyway. Only time I've ever had a problem has been doggy-style with a girl who'd never had sex in that position before, and she kept straightening up. And even then? It felt pretty great (perhaps partly attributed to where else she told me I could put it).
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby jerome » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:46 pm

i dated a girl who was very wet, i loved it. she felt so good that i couldnt last that long. only problem was when i came in her, was too wet than. dont worry about it, its a huge turn on.....
jerome
Private Privates

Postby paco92xi » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:25 am

my friends dated this girl and they said she was too wet cause you could tell when she was wet or not cause it would soak her panties and shorts or jeans like she pissed herself or had an orgasm already but i find it hot
18 male ms usa
5'5" 170 lbs
6 1/2"
paco92xi
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby swonderful » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:31 pm

I was dating a girl and she let me finger her in her pants once. She was what YOU probably would consider too wet. It was about the greatest thing in the world, to think she was that wet for me!! Anyone can say "you turn me on" but "too wet" doesn't lie. You're lucky!!
swonderful

Postby foxeejanis » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:30 am

it's just a problem if his member keeps slipping out because it gets sooo wet. That happens when you soak the guys member with your juice
foxeejanis
Lieutenant Libido

Next

Return to Just Chattin'