Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:40 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Are You New to the Forum? Introduce Yourself Here!

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby t8d2g » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:05 pm

deleted
Last edited by t8d2g on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
t8d2g
Private Privates

Another Newbie

Postby purplehelmet » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:34 am

Hello all,
Just found this site a couple days ago so...what the hell, here I am.
34, male, married, straight been strokin' the chicken since I was a wee little boy of 5 or 6.....maybe 7 at the latest.

I've enjoyed what I've seen so far, and will hopefully be adding the the content soon!!
purplehelmet
Private Privates

Postby kiwi_jerker » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:47 am

Hey there,

Like most of you i have been lurking for a while now. So its about time i say hey.

So my names Ryan, im 21 and live in the land downunder :D Im straight but am curious to j/o with guys and girls. My penis is 6.5" uncut.

:lol:
Ryan, 21, straight, uncut
kiwi_jerker

Hi All

Postby Geno93 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:12 am

Hi All,
I'm fairly new here. I joined a few days ago and love this site. I'm a Bi male age 61 with a 6+ inch uncut cock. I'm married and love masturbating and do it lots. Even at my age I have gotten off as many as three times in one evening while sitting at my computer looking at some very sexy female bodies. I love to gently stroke my dick while I play on my computer. I usually get off at least once per evening. I enjoy the taste of my cum (which is mildly flavored) and will lick it off my hand after I cum.
I would like to find a jo buddy to have fun with. I prefer a female as I love licking hot pussy, but I like having fun with a male too. I am very into oral with females and would like to find one that would love to ride my tongue to several big O's, and any age is cool with me. If you have a special method you use for having your pussy licked and sucked I would love for you to teach me your method.
Sex is good, but nothing like pleasuring yourself ;P
Looking for j/o buddy M or F

Penis Size: 6+"
Circumcised: no
Sexuality: Bi
Messenger: AIM MrTink01
I love pussy and dick
Geno93
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby smilingobserver » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:21 am

Hello, my darlings. I am new to the site, only by registration only. I stumbled on it a few months ago, and you've provided me with ample masturbation material since. So thank you all. Oh, 26 straight female. No I've never been with another girl.....there, that's one question answered.

*lots o licks*
smilingobserver
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby purplehelmet » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:42 pm

Hello, my darlings. I am new to the site, only by registration only. I stumbled on it a few months ago, and you've provided me with ample masturbation material since. So thank you all. Oh, 26 straight female. No I've never been with another girl.....there, that's one question answered.

*lots o licks*

There's just something about a woman masturbating, and talking about it.......HOT!
purplehelmet
Private Privates

Postby Hornylittlegirl06 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:28 am

just wanted to say hello!! :D
Hornylittlegirl06
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby smilingobserver » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:07 am

Purple, I just think it's great to have a place where good girls don't have to be so good. :wink:

*lots o licks*
smilingobserver
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby tumescent » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:51 am

Hi,

I'm John in Sydney, Australia. Straight but very bi curious, would love to get some cam2cam action going with a jerkoff buddy. Know nothing about it though, would love some help.

Love mastubating, LOVE being watched.

Have a circumcised and pierced cock that I just love to touch, about 6 inches erect.

Jump over to the pics page if you'd like to see it. Email me if you like it.
tumescent
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby derek6 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:36 am

Hey, I'm new. Like ^that guy, my name is also John. 22, bisexual, love jacking off. Newest thing is jacking off in the library bathrooms at 3 or 4 in the morning when I'm supposed to be studying.
derek6
Private Privates

Postby smilingobserver » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:46 am

Glad you're here, John's! Always good to have more men around....... :D

*lots o licks*
smilingobserver
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby soloro(m) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:54 pm

Masturbating here this morning so nicely to nudes,,, wanting to suck the tits, the pussy lips,,,

Cut cock here is so erect and swollen,,, like the guy below, my glans hurts so nice,,,

Lying back, nude, cock is in heaven,,, hands trembling with sexual excitement,,,unnnhhhh,,, thinking of Heidi and her pussy,,,

Her breasts hang so nicely as she proffers them for sucking,,,

Unnnnhh, my shaft is so thick,,, the glans rim extends so for, so fat,,, ohhhh my cock, my cock,,,,
soloro(m)

UK Surfer

Postby surfersean » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:58 pm

Hey...I'm new to this site..I'm a 29 yr old UK str8 surfer and love jackin off about 5-6 times a day. Love banging a tight fleshlight with my 7" thick cut cock :lol: :twisted: Oh yeah and I got a webcam aswell :wink:
Last edited by surfersean on Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
surfersean
Private Privates

Postby Bruce35b » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:35 pm

Hi everyone. I have been coming here for a long time now and have thouroughly enjoyed myself. I am an avid masturbator even though I am married (she doesn't mind :lol: ). I go to the userplane video chat room as often as I can, and while I enjoy the guys, seeing more girls who aren't shy about being in front of a cam would be great. Oh, I'm 7"cut with flaming red pubes... unless I get bored and shave them off :shock:
Bruce35b

Postby ddiaper » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:27 pm

I'm Dave in Calgary Alberta. Straight but very bi curious, would love to get some phone action going with a jerkoff buddy.
ddiaper

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'