View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:20 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Upskirt View

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Upskirt View

Postby jaybee2000 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:50 am

On holiday, my wife and I were in our hotel room with about an hour to spare before going to our evening meal. My wife sat herself on the bed and began reading her magazine, while I sat on the only seat in the room which was facing the bed. From my seat I noticed that I had a clear view right up my wife's skirt . She was sitting at the top of the bed, leaning on the pillows and with her legs outstrethed on the bed. I soon got aroused and could feel an erection starting. She had her head in her magazine and didn't see my hand going to my crotch as I felt my cock pushing hard against my pants desperate to be released. From behind her magazine my wife said "why don't you get a book to read". But I was in no mood for reading. I just wanted to get my cock out. I decided I was going to tell her before she decided to move and spoil the fantastic view I had right up to her white panties. I anounced that the position she was sitting in was really getting me turmed on due to me being able to see up her skirt. I asked her if she stayed as she was what would she think about me masturbating as I was really desperate. She asked if I had an erection and I told her yes, really hard, needing relief. She was happy to agree. She said, "you best get your cock out then and start wanking off as you look up my skirt, you naughty boy". As soon as she gave the ok I undid my pants and pulled out my hard cock and began masturbating while my wife carried on reading but frequently looking over her magazine at me wanking. We continued this little episode for about half an hour as I slowly played with myself, admiring the view, until her hand slid from her magazine down to her crotch and she gently and seductively pulled her panties aside to reveal her glorious wet pussy and then she slowly slid two fingers deep inside. This was too much, I could last no longer. I just had to cum. She knew what effect it was having on me and she watched as my cock throbbed and I started cumming in several spurts, shooting semen onto the floor. It was a fantastic wank and the best way to kill time.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Looking for a masturbation buddy

Postby VictoriaN1987 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:44 pm

it is removed
VictoriaN1987

Re: Upskirt View

Postby bigjim7 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Terrific story. I think I must be the biggest fan of "upskirt" in Europe. So tantalising and erotic looking up at forbidden areas! Although sometimes I wonder if the subjects of my glances really do know what they are revealing!
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Stories