Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:53 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

female mas orgasms

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

female mas orgasms

Postby harcos2007 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:14 pm

One of the very best compliations of female masturbation to orgasm. Some of these women may be pros, but many are clearly amateurs, shot at home. Even with those who are pros, the masturbations and the orgasms are genuine - and I can tell the difference. All of this is excellent - near the end is a young woman who's trying very hard not to cum too soon, but she loses the battle with one of the hardest orgasms you'll see. I watched this twice, and my orgam was just as hard.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1050629/orgasm_compilation_1.html
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Re: female mas orgasms

Postby strokethrust » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:20 am

harcos2007 wrote:One of the very best compliations of female masturbation to orgasm. Some of these women may be pros, but many are clearly amateurs, shot at home. Even with those who are pros, the masturbations and the orgasms are genuine - and I can tell the difference. All of this is excellent - near the end is a young woman who's trying very hard not to cum too soon, but she loses the battle with one of the hardest orgasms you'll see. I watched this twice, and my orgam was just as hard.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1050629/orgasm_compilation_1.html

Yep I know this one and its as real as it gets...I think its the best way to enjoy women enjoying themselves while enjoying ourselves...anmd I am!!
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Re: female mas orgasms

Postby dickhardy » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:40 pm

This is without a doubt one of the hottest videos of women cumming I have ever seen. I didn't even make it half way through before I shot my load. Nothing like seeing and hearing a woman climax.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material