It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:56 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

What do you use for lube?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Troy25 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:43 pm

No lube for me, unless i want to do something special. then massage oil.
Troy25
Private Privates

Postby Mr Mastur » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:03 am

I dont use lube but have been told that silicon based ones are best because you dont have to reapply and they are very slippery.
Mr Mastur
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby str8mate » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:14 pm

astroglide...and then pre-cum
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby 69loverx » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:06 am

Currently Astroglide, though that seems to be not as good for some reason...age of product or transferring to a different bottle..not sure.
Have in the past used spit, vaseline (sp), hand and body lotion (very convient to clean up, just rub your hands someplace under clothing into your skin then rub your hands together, anyone ask, you put on hand lotion because your hands were cracking (due to a soap allergy), liquid soap, bar soap, engine oil, nothing,butter/margarine,cooking oil, shampoo/conditioner, KY, KY warming gel, pee, baby powder, medicated powder (it would tingle when applied)??, silicon lube (too gelled, wasn't good), used some toothpaste but since it is thick just a little, wanted to see how the minty flavor felt on my cock, would love to have tasted it also, a condom (lubircated), I am looking at all kinds of gases/fluids/solids/semisolids as I run across them in life. I think to myself if it would work. I do the same thing with objects that I could put my dick in, I consider myself quite imaginative and horny enough to keep looking. I have ideas for sex toys but how do you market that type of thing?
Hope I haven't broken any rules here! :?:
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

ky liquid.

Postby blackula04 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:29 pm

i go through lots of it.

best part is that if it starts to get sticky just add a few drops of water and your good as new.
blackula04
Private Privates

Postby cupcake40 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:40 am

Depends how long I'm going for. If I'm edging for several hours I use K-Y Touch Massage warming liquid. It feels great! :D If I'm rubbing out a quickie I just use spit.
51/m
6" long, 1.5" thick
LOVE to masturbate and edge whenever I can!
cupcake40
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby swmer » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:32 pm

I am new to this board. Love it.

After reading the thread I am surprised to see that nobody said Olive Oil. It is a little messy, but not more than any other oil based lube. I love it.

If I am with my girl I like ID Silicone based lube. It lasts the longest, and my girl likes it too, so when she is with me I can stroke and then "poke".

Good to meet you all.
swmer

Postby handeman » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:45 pm

I use KY Jelly it seems to last forever. All I need to do wet my hand , or my partners pussy and off we go . I ave expermented on lots of lubes but I always cum back to the KY. I love to lay back in an a chair and slowly stroke my cock I get really hot as I stroke and carress my cock head un till I squirt and squirt my hand is full of cum . My partner does the same thing as I do unt ill she gets close to cumming and she invies me to watch her Cummmm An Cuuu and to lick her pussy, OOOOppss I gott to cum aaaaaahhhhhhhhh Immmmm cummming and she wants to what her cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm BBBBaaaaabbbbbby
OOOOOOHHHHHHH i am sooooooohot. see yuhhh
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wrus » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:32 pm

im uncut and i produce tons of precum so i only use that as lube, well the one that is left cause i love to lick it up from my fingers
str8 24 male
6, uncut, thick, shaved
love to jack every day
add me on msn for chat and photo exchange [email protected]
wrus
Lieutenant Libido

Postby stillsearching » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:40 am

handeman wrote:I use KY Jelly it seems to last forever. All I need to do wet my hand , or my partners pussy and off we go . I ave expermented on lots of lubes but I always cum back to the KY. I love to lay back in an a chair and slowly stroke my cock I get really hot as I stroke and carress my cock head un till I squirt and squirt my hand is full of cum . My partner does the same thing as I do unt ill she gets close to cumming and she invies me to watch her Cummmm An Cuuu and to lick her pussy, OOOOppss I gott to cum aaaaaahhhhhhhhh Immmmm cummming and she wants to what her cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm BBBBaaaaabbbbbby
OOOOOOHHHHHHH i am sooooooohot. see yuhhh

:lol: Thanks for that!
stillsearching

Postby 69loverx » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:03 am

Hey people, come on and help me out here? I want to find something different. I started at a very young age around 1972ish (14, I think a late cummer) and coaxed my first load using nothing but whatever nature gave me. I had never beat off before and was reading "The Godfather" and got to the scene with Sonny and the bridesmaid. Went into the bathroom and stroked my dick to orgasm. I don't remember any lube for that first job.
Thereafter I remember using body lotion (was in an accident @23 yo and a friend suggested it to reduce scarring, found it worked great on my cock), I also thought I would have the softest cock around...of course with a hardness to it LOL, prior to the accident that brought on the lotion mentioned above I was using the usual male first timer lube, Vasoline. They should make something for a young male to use and a family to keep in the closet, face it we all do it and nothing in life can stop us, only execpted by death of the approach to it...wow, sorry to those that may be in this condition.).
I know I have used saliva in the past (too bad I couldn't put it there directly), engine oil, water, butter, 3in1 oil, soap, liquid soap. The soap thing isn't bad but you have to watach so you don't shove it down your pee hole....if you do....OUCH
I am over 50 here, please give some kind of idea of your age here. I would like to think you realize if you are 21 you haven't had the time to "PLAY" like I have, therefore I may want to do things that you have never even thought about,look at it as broadening your horizons
I'm rambling here so I'm going to sign off here and log on tomorrow to see if anyone will reply
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

What do you use for lube?

Postby weluv2masturbate » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:11 pm

I hope that this post is not only for the guys. I do not have to use lube since I'm always wet, some days I have have to change my panties three times from being all wet....
weluv2masturbate

Postby 69loverx » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:08 pm

That puts some sexy thoughs into my mind (weluv2masturbate)....I would love to sniff your wetness to aid in stroking my hardened dick..... :D
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby svenbi » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 am

I make my masturbation lube for my own. Well it's just easy - you need water, xanthan gum, glycerine .
Cook verything together in a pot. After chilling you've got a cheap but a long-lasting slipping cream :)

Sven
svenbi

Postby 69loverx » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:36 am

Water proof or water soluble? Big difference in what ever you do now days :?
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques