maxx13

its playtime

Postby sexylexi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:27 pm

let the rubbing begin
god i love a wet pussy.....easier to play with my clit
sexylexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:40 pm

I luv a wet pussy too lexi, easier to slide into. The thought of u wet has me stroking my lubed cock.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby LewInYou » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:58 am

Count me in, im having a good stroke now im nice n' hard.
LewInYou
Private Privates

Hadn't planned to

Postby msred » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:03 am

But I starting chatting with a former lover. We had cooled off that aspect of our relationship, but as we were catching up on old times, we both got turned on and I got undressed on web cam. He has always loved my breasts, so I began to play with my huge nipples. I could see how turned on he was gettitng, and that made me so wet. Once I told him how wet I was. more dirty talk ensued and I was nude in no time. He was in his office. But it was late and he jacked off for me. Then we were on the phone while we watched. He hadn't cum like that in months he said.
msred
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby MRBLOBBYOFCO » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:50 am

Sitting here naked and wanking. I'm mighty glad my favourite thread is back! So is my cock who's leaking precum atm! I was trying to break the habit of wanking on MP in the early hours but got so horny I just had to strip off and start! Nothing wrong with wanking on MP of course just didn't really want to do it so late. Wanking between typing. Got to make this a good one as my first wank on the new thread. Gonna aim for the best cum and spunk up I've ever had! Looked at my favourite girlie mags as usual before stripping off. Makes me even hornier. Wanking harder now. Gonna find a good vid or pic to cum to as usual. Cupping my balls in one hand and wanking with the other. Getting a bit brethless now as I get hornier. Trying to keep my pre-cum off the keyboard! lol Imagining myself cumming and spunking up over a girls tits. God I'm getting masses of pre-cum this time. My cock is aching. Imagining myself shoving my cock up a girl's cunt and fucking real hard but then stopped imagining it else I'd cum now. Looking at my glistening pre-cum on my cock and the sound it makes when I wank. I had some pm chats with another MP member recently - they were brilliant. We talked about girls and what we liked - it was brilliant. We were both wanking at the time of course. He's got me thinking more about girl's bums - they really turn him on. I'm a tit-man really but I like bums too. A rear view of a sexy girl is awesome. Started thinking I'd like to spunk up over a girl's bum. Awesome. Not sure what I'm gonna cum to this time. Probably tits as usual. Vids of a girl giving a handjob are brilliant too. Wanking between this typing of course. I slow down if I'm close to cumming. I'm dying to let go though and pump my spunk all over the place. I might find a vid of a tit-wank - they're brilliant too. Wanking quite hard now and gripping my cock real hard. Well this is certainly a good session so I know my cum will be fantastic. I always cum harder when wanking to pics or vids. Must go now as gotta look at a girl's body.

Beathless! lol

Happy wanking

Mr B :D
MRBLOBBYOFCO
Lieutenant Libido

right now

Postby hotnwet51 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:53 am

I have been sitting here looking at masturbation videos. My nipples are hard and feel so good when I rub them. My clit is tingling now. I am slipping my hand inside my panties and feeling how wet I am. I am at my computer in the living room. Wonder if anyone can see me?
hotnwet51

cheers

Postby risca368 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:14 am

Just started my nightly session :)...too bad none of my masturbation friends are online :(...
risca368
Private Privates

to hotnwet51

Postby daveyboy601 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:58 am

i wish i could see you. hard at the thought and rubbing myself through my trousers
daveyboy601
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: right now

Postby aronpete » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 pm

hotnwet51 wrote:I have been sitting here looking at masturbation videos. My nipples are hard and feel so good when I rub them. My clit is tingling now. I am slipping my hand inside my panties and feeling how wet I am. I am at my computer in the living room. Wonder if anyone can see me?

Oh babe I wish I had been here when you were posting that, your post gets me tingling and i would love to stroke to you.
aronpete
Captain ImaCummin'

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'