Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Who is masturbating now??I am!!!

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Who is masturbating now??I am!!!

Postby strokethrust » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:31 am

bigclitmomma wrote:Thought some of you might be interested to see this compilation of GREAT cumshots. The one at :54 is unreal. 12 long squirts, most of them over her shoulder. Dang...but I am gonna have to do something about that right now!! Pussy wet, clit standing at attention..here I go.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=0G4dO-S178-#.U4vqhPldWoM

Have watched this whole video now and these ejaculations are just unbelievable. One guy shot 21 times. (shot, not oozed). What vitamins are these fellas taking anyway. My god, this is the sexiest!!! Supposedly ''they'' say these are fake. Don't care. They belong in the realm of fantasy, where anything goes!!!

My God!!! Bigclitmomma you have found some horny wank material there...and you have many guys here pumping their cocks until they blow loads like that...hopefully I thionk I need some more zinc and vitamins here:wink:
Love to see awesome ejaculations like this (maybe other girls do too...fm18??)
Now all I want to see is your big swollen clit standing at attention...I think we can all relate to you sexy lady :P
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby lou50 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:57 am

Have been browsing the forum for the past hour. Now it's time to get down to the job at hand!
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:55 pm

I just shaved my nut sack nice n smooth and it didnt take long to get erect,growing harder as I type this. So it time to lube up and get busy stroking. I have a road trip this weekend so I am planing on car jacking after dark. Cant wait!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby strokethrust » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:56 am

I am stroking my cock and feeling great here now after getting some horny messages...I love to jerk off to hot PMs from other masturbators doing what cums naturally to us all...so ready to cum hard soon...my swollen hard cock thanks you all for all your hot n horny inspiration you people out there...great cum videos too
(nice work with that cock fuzzyt! ;-)
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby fm18 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:38 pm

ok got my clit pump and tried it. WOW AMAZING! i cant believe the intense feeling of forcing your clit to get so big and swollen. after you remove the pump my clit was amazingly tender. just the slightest touch send quivers down my body. i was almost afraid to cum i was so tender but couldnt stop or hold my cum any longer. it was so intese i actually squirted!
fm18
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby dickhardy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Yesterday after watching some of the videos that were suggested above, I just had to get my old hard cock out and start the journey toward climax. Went to some other videos, and it didn't take long until that wonderful feeling started. I don't SHOOT like I used to and there is very little liquid that comes out, but when I cum, OH MY GOODNESS, the feeling is still just as good.
So, here I am back on here this morning, got my dick about half hard and playing with it. I doubt if I will cum again this morning, but maybe. I had to stop typing and take some good strokes - feeling pretty good. Alright, I've either got to get off here, and try to cum. OH, YEAH - MADE IT.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:21 am

My dick is getting active for the 3rd time in the last 12 hrs, I love to masturbate!
Tazz41

Postby uncut7in » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Yes, I'm masturbating as I always do when I'm online. My cock always gets hard when I'm on a site like this, so It comes out of my thong and I stroke it while I'm reading or posting.
uncut7in
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby fuzzyt » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:39 pm

I'm never online, either here or at similar sites, without some sort of action happening with my third leg! :lol:

Today I'm going to do better than my running average of 3.7 orgasms per 24 hours. I'm already working on number 5 and I still have almost six hours left on this cycle. I'll EASILY make number 6 and possibly 7 if I can hookup with someone to PM with!

Seriously getting down to business right now!! :D
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:36 pm

Slowly tugging my dick and its already wet with precum.
Tazz41

Postby fuzzyt » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Checking out the most recent uploads at xhamster.com and the precum leaking from the end of my cock just keeps running out. Have a feeling this is going to be an epic day; especially since I've already cum twice and it's not even noon!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby lou50 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:49 pm

so horny today...going to start stroking for the 2nd time today!
57 married male
pantie sniffer
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby fuzzyt » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:22 pm

I'm currently sitting at the patio table, playing online poker as a cover, and posting replies (occasionally "one-handed") here at MP and xHamster. However, my eyes are focused on my teenage step-daughter, and her two friends, who are lying on their stomachs next to our pool with their tops untied so they can tan away the strap lines on their backs! My occasionally "other hand" is upside-down on the hardon sticking out from the leg of my shorts and laying alongside my inner thigh. All three girls have nice tight asses and legs to-kill-for! However, only one, my step-daughter's friend, who is lying with her side exposed to me, has mounds on her chest developed enough to squish out to the side when laid on. Gonna quit typing now so I can use both hands. I need one to play catch, with a tissue, so I don't have to explain a puddle of white cream at my feet!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby lou50 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:18 pm

*waves hand frantically in the air...Me, Me...and it's gonna feel so good when I cum
57 married male
pantie sniffer
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby strokethrust » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:17 am

Edging for days and I had the horniest day ever with lots of wanking while out and about town...Now I can feel a huge creamy load ready to blow as precum leaks of my swollen sticky cock head now :P
PM me quick lol
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'