Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

trying anal masturbation

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

trying anal masturbation

Postby cocadota » Sat May 10, 2008 6:46 pm

I want to spice up my masturbation so I was thinking about trying anal.

In the shower this morning I slid a finger in there and it kind of hurt. Also I had a strong urge to push it back out.

This is probably normal, but does anyone have any tips for a beginner?
cocadota

Postby LUVITALL » Sat May 10, 2008 9:52 pm

JUST KEEP AT IT BUT GO SLOWLY
strap ons rock !!!
LUVITALL

Postby TheMature1 » Sat May 10, 2008 11:29 pm

Some sort of decent lubrication helps immensely! And yes, do it slowly.
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bi- and married 36 years
Cock: 7-8 inches erect, 3" flaccid
Circumcised: Yes, unfortunately
Jerk Off: When the urge hits me
Fetishes: Facials, puffies, B&D, oral creampies
TheMature1
Lieutenant Libido

Postby trevor201 » Mon May 12, 2008 7:21 am

I was looking for some anal advice too. I've experimented some in the past. I've fingered myself and put some objects in me which felt good. Once I put something in and got dressed again. I had it in me for a few hours. When I sat down I couldn't stay still. I had to wiggle and shift and grind my ass against the seat, feeling it move against my insides. It made me feel sexy, but I wanted more. It wasn't building to an "explosive" finish, just a steady erotic feeling. I was teasing myself. I haven't been able to get a steady fucking motion going. I don't have real lubricant and I've mostly just keep it in and more in a bit or slowly moving in then out. I need some advice on how to get more out of my anal stimulation. I don't have real toys. I just use brush handled and stuff. I have some odd shapes like something flat and wide and something thick at the tip and thinner down the shaft. So I only have a few things to work with, but I'd like to know how to use anal sex to give myself a good time.
trevor201
Private Privates

Postby Hornydude » Wed May 14, 2008 5:45 am

I'm a straight guy, and sticking a finger up my ass while a stroke myself is sensational. I also tried my wife's
G-spot vibe, and was rewasonably comfortrable with it in my ass while a stroked to a powerful orgasm. Having a vibe up your ass doesn't mean that you want a cock there either. I never will. My wife plays with my asshole when she gives me a handjob too, but I can't tell her that I enjoy to have fingers in my ass as well as I do having it rubbed externally..
Hornydude
Lieutenant Libido

anul enhancement

Postby Simon » Sat May 24, 2008 5:22 pm

First, don't be afraid of going to adult store and taking a good look around. Start with something small with a soft texture, maybe a small vibrator that can go inside. Once you know whats happening, you will see that you two points to excirsize. The out part has a lot of nerves and just stimulating that can be a hoot. The inner mucsls you have to concentrate on relaxing, and LOTS OF quality LUB is a must Once you get past the second set of muscles, what ever you are using will just slide right in. I would seriously think about the Aneros, as a starter. I start inserting when I was nine. One of the other women mymom worked with had a son 2 years old than me. we had started by sticking our dick in the water jet of the jaccuzi. Then he told me that if I came while he fucked me from behind, it would be better for both. Got the vasoline, and let him in. He push a little to fast, but I was with him after a few minutes. I came twice, when he finally came. we horsed around for aa little while and we stared back up For the six weeks I was down there, he came in me at least twice a day. I had an aluminum cigar tube. I also havee a thing for panty hose, so I was going through my step moms drawers and found her dildo. It's good size. 8" long and more than 2" across. I lubed it up with vasoline and started stretching. It took about an hour two get it past the second muscle group, but then the whole thing just slid in really fast. I pulled back because I though it might go all the way in, with no way out.

Also, very important, Kegel excirsizes. You can do them anywhere. The better you can control them, the better your anul stimulation will get. I am at the point where, 90% of my masterbation is anul stimulation. That will take you to a whole new plane. I am sure that after a litttle while, you want more. I suggest a 4-6" inflatable vibrator. You can change the stimulation by pumping it up and down and vibrate, great all around toy. Now, my big boy is ten " long and 2.5" across. I like taking it all the way in, and then all the way out. When I finally take my full orgasm, it goes from nose to toes, and the semen doesn't shoot, it just keeps pumping for a long time.

Anul is the easieest way to make massive performance achievements there is in my mind. Just take your time and build up.

luck.
Simon
Private Privates

Postby handeman » Sun May 25, 2008 3:37 am

Best advise Go slow use lots of lube such as KY I call it slipery stuff. I even carry a tube or a small botle. I also use a roy called an anal T because it is it is for your nether region I like to use mine when I have my clothse on and I spend time walking around with it in my ass/
I have been able to cum a few times. Some times I get week in the knees, I also wear clothse that do not show the wet spot . If anyone wants to PM me for more experiences I simply love anal sex and Anal masturbation. Looking forward to your PM JC
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques