Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Unusual mastubation technique..advice please!

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Unusual mastubation technique..advice please!

Postby ellenna123 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:40 pm

I'm an 18year old girl and wanted to share my favourite masturbation technique as I think it’s quite unique!

Ever since I was around 6 years old, I always enjoyed making little slings out of material and hanging them from door handles etc and then sitting in them and rubbing myself against the tight cloth.

I didn’t realise why I was doing it back then but as I got older I realised the feelings I was experiencing were sexual and I began to take them more seriously. Today I have a harness made from an old night-gown which I suspend from a hook in the attic. I sit in the harness naked, allowing it to take all my weight, and swing and bounce myself silly! While I’m doing this, I rub my clitoris against the front of the harness by shifting my bum and hips back and forth. I have the most intense orgasms. Sometimes building over an hour or so. I still live with my parents and as you can imagine it has been difficult keeping this a secret. I’ve tried other methods but I just can't match the feeling I get bouncing up and down in the thing! I’m not sure if I should stop masturbating in this way as it’s obviously not normal!

I haven't discussed this with any of my friends as I'm worried they will just think it is plain weird. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has had any similar experiences and offer any advice please...or am I just abnormal?!
ellenna123
Private Privates

Re: Unusual mastubation technique..advice please!

Postby BigBob » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:46 pm

ellenna123 wrote:I'm an 18year old girl and wanted to share my favourite masturbation technique as I think it’s quite unique!

Ever since I was around 6 years old, I always enjoyed making little slings out of material and hanging them from door handles etc and then sitting in them and rubbing myself against the tight cloth.

I didn’t realise why I was doing it back then but as I got older I realised the feelings I was experiencing were sexual and I began to take them more seriously. Today I have a harness made from an old night-gown which I suspend from a hook in the attic. I sit in the harness naked, allowing it to take all my weight, and swing and bounce myself silly! While I’m doing this, I rub my clitoris against the front of the harness by shifting my bum and hips back and forth. I have the most intense orgasms. Sometimes building over an hour or so. I still live with my parents and as you can imagine it has been difficult keeping this a secret. I’ve tried other methods but I just can't match the feeling I get bouncing up and down in the thing! I’m not sure if I should stop masturbating in this way as it’s obviously not normal!

I haven't discussed this with any of my friends as I'm worried they will just think it is plain weird. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has had any similar experiences and offer any advice please...or am I just abnormal?!

Welcome,

I have to say I don't think it's unusual. If you look around in the just chatting section, there's quite a few women who describe similiar techniques about rubbing on pillows and other objects.

Just my observations :)
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Maddog42 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 pm

I don't think you should ever feel weird about doing something that feels so good. We all look for new and interesting ways to masturbate.

I think you are absolutely normal!!
Maddog42
Lieutenant Libido

Postby BigBob » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 pm

And also let me add that it's a huge turn on imagining you doing that :)
Very straight.
BigBob

Postby Chronic Jerker » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:58 pm

I think it's great that you've found a unique way to pleasure yourself. Don't let anyone tell you it's weird.

Cheers ...

CJ
Chronic Jerker
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ellenna123 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Thanks for the comments. I suppose the real reason I'm thinking about putting a stop to it is from a safety point of view. It was all very well when I was 14, but it seems just lately as if I'm outgrowing the beams. I wouldn't say I'm a heavy girl but now I'm 18 I guess I'm fairly curvy and just lately the beam has started making noises it wasn't making before. The last thing I want is to cause damage which my parents might notice.

Does anyone know how to check the strength of beams?? Or can anyone think of an alternative hanging place for the harness??

Also I'd be interested to hear (perhaps from the female members especially) any theories on why I enjoy this method of masturbation. It has always been at the back of my mind as to why I like it so much.

Ellie.
ellenna123
Private Privates

Postby JackOffKing » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:38 am

ellenna123 wrote:I'm an 18year old girl and wanted to share my favourite masturbation technique as I think it’s quite unique!

Anyway that you like to do it is normal. :D
JackOffKing

Postby ellenna123 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:07 am

Well it seems that most people here think its not all that weird...which I'm surprised about, but also pleased!

But noone has any ideas why this method alone makes me so wet?? I mean, why this method. I can't really explain it. And how about the alternative places to use it? Someone must have a creative mind out there! Any help gratefully received!!

El.
ellenna123
Private Privates

Postby BigBob » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:13 am

My suggestion would be to try a pillow, I would think it would have a similar effect, and it's not near as dangerous as swinging from the rafters :)

If there's an old couch up in the attic, you could try putting something over the arm of it and straddling it, and just use your imagination. Or if your creative you could attach a strap on to the arm of the couch for a little extra fun.....

Mmmmmmmm, such wonderful images I have in my head now ;)
Very straight.
BigBob

stomach rub

Postby JcKnight » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:09 am

my fav technique is to lube up my 7" cock with lube jell...then lube up area between cock base and belly button ...then hand rub cock side to side into my stomach...Ive done it for girl's I date and for women Ive just met...and they ALL say it's an amazing turn on...makes me cum EVERy time
JcKnight

Postby Bite_Me » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:03 pm

An 18 year old girl masturbating naked in the attic? I'm not 100% sure this story is for real but I'll assume it is.

It's not a unique way of masturbating, it's a variation of the "rubbing with a sheet" method but it IS a clever variation to invent a hands-free method. Very cool idea. 8)
Have you tried experimenting with different fabrics? You might also try wrapping a cloth over a knotted piece of rope to add bumps.
Bite_Me
Private Privates

Postby lou50 » Mon May 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Have you tried giving yourself a "wedgie" with your panties and then pulling from front and back? The pressure from the material will do the same as your sling.

The beam is starting to "creek" because as wood ages, it dries out and the nails lose their grip. A squeaky floor board or step are a few examples. A few more new nails placed in the wood (while you're home alone so no one hears the banging) should stop the noises... :wink:
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby ellenna123 » Mon May 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Hey, I appreciate it might sound silly, but I do actually do this. Not in the attic though, the harness hangs down through the attic hatch and I sit in it on the landing.

I have experimented with different materials. After the first dressing gown wore out I have bought several more, some cotton (strong but not that comfy), some lacy (sexy but not strong enough!) and some polyester. i like the polyester ones as they have a bit of stretch to them which means they pull tighter between my legs when I sit in them. The material really cleaves to me body shape.

Since I first wrote this I've added some elastic straps to the set-up which have just made the sensation even better. My only concern remains the beams which are still making strange noises. I might be getting my own place soon though which would solve a lot of issues!
ellenna123
Private Privates

Postby bigjim7 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Glad to hear you are gettin your own place. That makes masturbation so much more stress free. And i would advise to stop puttin pressure on old beams as wear and tear always takes effect and old timbers deteriorate fast. Would be awful to damage your parents place at this stage. But so glad to hear you have great wet orgasms with your unique method
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby andab1oom » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi Ellie! You might be interested in checking out this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/girlsinflyingharness/. See, we're not alone in this world who think flying harnesses are really hot!

Did you get your own place yet? Without actually studying the beam, it's impossible to say how big the risk is that the it breaks - probably it won't, but it's not entirely impossible either, so I'd say you should really try to find another solution. I've actually done this harness rigging a few times now and gained some experience - once I did it in a gymnasium with sturdy beams in the cieling, once I did it at my place by placing screw clamps in a door frame, so that the clamps were actually resting on the door frame on both sides. But that was a concrete wall - I wouldn't do that with a wall of any other material.

Apart from the obvious risk of your rigging breaking, there are a couple of more things to have in mind. First of all there is something called suspension trauma: you can actually die from hanging in a harness for too long time, and this can be as little as five minutes. Second, getting out of a harness while hanging in it can be a lot harder than you think, so never put yourself in a situation where you can't get down. But as long as you're jumping on the floor, neither of these two should be a problem.

Enjoy!
andab1oom

Next

Return to Techniques