View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:44 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

urine play

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

urine play

Postby alphonse » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:43 am

It is now about two years ago. We have a car park in our area where guys meet at night for sex. I like to go there to jack off and be seen or to watch others. One night I stepped out of my car and went around, hoping to find someone like minded. And I was successful. A man in his mid thirties approached me. We sat on an out-of-sight bench. I was wearing very short shorts with wider legs that allowed me to show and play without much clothes in the way. I could see that the other guy watched me stimulating my dick. Despite the darkness he would see the movements I was making and I was tense with arousel. After a while the other guy opened his jeans and started playing with his cock, too. From then on we were both really uninhibited, gradually taking all clothes off. It was then that I wanted to go for a pee. When I said so, the other guy held me back and after a short hesitation asked me wether I would pee over him, chest and belly. I was surprised. Nobody had ever asked me something like that. I sort of agreed but asked at the same time how he would dry himself afterwards and wether the smell would not disturbe him. He answered that he likes the smell of urine. And then he added that he even more liked to drink it!!! I was incredulous but he was adamant. Yes he would love to drink my pee!!!

To make it short, I stood in front him, between his legs, he sitting on our bench, and guided my meanwhile half limp my cock into his soft, warm, moist mouth. And then, when he made this slight sucking movement, I let go a first dose, halfways prepared to find him spitting my pee out. But he didn't! He swallowed, sucked again, I gave him again, he swallowed, moaning with pleasure and so I gave him everything I had. And he took it all.

I cannot really discribe the feeling. I was feeding someone through my cock, with my water! It was so soft with a touch of careing that afterwards I even forgot to finish the masturbation.
alphonse
Private Privates

Postby Eric1982 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:15 am

This is something that has kind of intrigued me for awhile. I've seen pics and vids on the internet and it made me curious. I brought it up to my wife once but she doesn't seem willing to try. I wouldn't call it a fetish of mine just something I'd like to try to see what its like. Good story though.

I hope this doesn't weird people out, I just like trying new things :D
Sexuality: Straight
Physique: Average
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 inches
J/O Frequency: About once a day
PM's welcome
Eric1982
Private Privates

Postby OnSexuality » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:43 am

Well, I wouldn't drink pee but if someone wants to drink mine then well I'd probably be OK with it. I drink lots of water anyway so it would almost be like drinking warm filtered water out of the tap.
OnSexuality
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby str8mate » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:25 pm

OnSexuality wrote:Well, I wouldn't drink pee but if someone wants to drink mine then well I'd probably be OK with it. I drink lots of water anyway so it would almost be like drinking warm filtered water out of the tap.

um, so you're basically like a brita filter then, huh?! lol
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby 69loverx » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:09 pm

I have had women pee in my mouth before and loved it, just let it flow out of my mouth while I was stroking my rock hard dick. She peed over my body too and I find it very exciting. I have also drank my own before and yes, I drink alot of water so I guess I am also just a human filter.
Keep in mind, pee is sterile and I think you can even drink it one time, may be the second time it has some type of contaiminant in it, not sure I just heard you should not drink it twice (in the event you were someplace where you needed the water).
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby str8mate » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:26 pm

it's apparently true that you can drink urine the first time it is emitted from your body, and even the second time, but by the third time passing through the liver and kidneys, it contains harmful bile.

...and for clarity: it is true that urine is considered sterile, in the sense that it doesn't contain any bacteria when it first passes through your system. however, this does not mean that it is devoid of other materials.
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Stories