View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:00 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

wet with cum

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

wet with cum

Postby trevor201 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:35 pm

I have to tell you about an experience I had. I was reading over the hot chat I had before and I was really getting aroused. I was still trapped in my jeans and tight underwear but I was going to give myself some stimulation. I put my fingertips to my head and just sort of jiggle my self around in my pants. It's tight so I don't move much, just a little rubbing against my leg or fabric. It became more and more pleasurable so I decided to stop. I was very close though. I could feel myself at my orgasm point. If I stayed perfectly still, relaxed my muscles and breathed I'd make it. It wasn't working though. I could feel myself creeping forward. It was happening whether I want it or not. I clenched my muscles making my orgasm truly inevitable but holding it back. I reached for something on my desk to shove down my pants to contain everything but found nothing. I got up, my orgasm getting closer and harder to resist I looked for tissue paper, but it was empty. I stood there knowing I wasn't going to make it to find more, trying to think of what to do. I couldn't hold it anymore. My muscles released, I bent slightly forward and I came. The first spasm delivered instant warmth and wetness soaked into my underwear. I stood, helpless to stop what was happening. My tight clothing made sure I felt every movement, every twitch that was usually held within my own hand but was now pressed against my body. My cock clenching and releasing over and over again as it delivered more hot cum. Still standing helplessly bent over I could feel it soaking into the front of my underwear until it could hold no more and then spreading between my legs. My orgasm faded but the spasms from my cock took a few more pumps. I had had my fun but it thrust a few more times and I had to wait another moment for it to release my lower body to back to me. I was quite a mess. A wet spot was coming through my pants and my cock was covered in warm wet fabric. It was quite an experience. Having no control, the cum all over me.
trevor201
Private Privates

Re: wet with cum

Postby Bport » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Great Story! Here's mine:
I've practiced edging for some years now as a therapy for my , ahem, short fuse, shall we say. I've always been that way and probably always will but with effort and an understanding partner it has worked out OK so far. Anyway, when I masturbate I usually don't allow myself to cum on the first or second round of stimulation. Sometimes this can go on for days and the pressure, desire and urge just keep building and building. I keep them in check by just turning 'those thoughts' off. Its good practice and great fun. So, here I am a few days into one of these stimulation cycles and I have to go the the local supermarket for some stuff. I've actually just finished an hour or so of direct stimulation and my cock is throbbing but I figure leaving the house to shop will suppress 'those thoughts'.

As much as I enjoy masturbation and as much as I have come to appreciate another man's equipment as a stimulant to me I am at heart a breast man. I was just born that way. I went through the lingerie phase with bra pics as a kid, read all the skin mags before internet availability and now surf frequently for all kinds of breast focused subject matter. And always, always had my eye out for that particular element of a woman's figure. Within my lifelong breast fascination has evolved a special attraction to puffy nipples. They just set me off and I have, over the years, accumulated a sizable collection of pics for my viewing pleasure. Mostly these are of women whose breasts and particularly nipples are visible through their clothing. Somehow or other this is just at the core of my sexual response. So here I am wandering the local market when I notice a woman who is attractive without being special in any particular way. She's trim, a little athletic perhaps, average height and build including her ample breasts but nothing special. We nod to each other as we pass in the aisle and I immediately forget her. But she's not through with me. When we pass next we are in the frozen food section and its about 50 degrees. What do my wandering eyes appreciate but the most magnificent puffies standing out on the front of her little knit blouse. Holy Toledo! Where were they earlier when we passed so close? My organ is doing handsprings and I'm beginning to worry that 'those thoughts' might be more difficult to control than I thought but we're in a crowd, she passes, and little willie calms down after a few minutes. I check out and climb into my truck to leave and while I'm waiting in a line of traffic who should walk out of the market but 'puffies'. She pushes her cart around the corner of the building toward an overflow lot and, being the devious sort that I am, I drive into the same lot. She has pulled her cart up to the back of her minivan and is loading the many bags she has into the back. I pull into a spot two spaces away and watch. Her breasts look bigger now and her bra looks a little overfull, if you know what I mean, and those puffies are still at attention. What a wonderful sight! I'm just enjoying the view wondering how many kids she must have at home to need all those groceries when....SQUIRT! What the hell is happen....SQUIRT..SQUIRT..squirt. I just threw a world class orgasm and ejaculation right into my pant leg without so much as even thinking about it. I'm sitting in my truck in a puddle of warm cum watching 'puffies' finish loading her groceries and I'm wondering what might have happened if she had said hello to me in the frozen food aisle. :oops:
Bport
Private Privates

Return to Stories