Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:27 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

What's your secret? The one you've never told!

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby j5000 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:29 am

When I was younger, probably around 11/12, one of my friends and I sucked each other off all the time. About a year later another good friend and I got into masturbating and sucking each other for a couple years and then that subsided. That was probably seven/eight years ago, and then last year we were pretty drunk and he grabbed my crotch and we sucked each other until we came in each other's mouths (a first). We've cum all over our hands and mouths and it gets me harder than hard to think about. I also have fantasies about fucking my younger cousin, she's pretty good looking.
j5000

caught

Postby drewdrew » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:54 pm

When I was 14, I was lying naked on my bed (face down) and my sister came home...It was too late to jump up so I played like I was sleeping. She saw me and tried to stand quietly ( I guess she was curious.) I started to feel something odd from my penis...I came without touching myself, and my sister was about five feet away
drewdrew

Postby rdl30 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:32 pm

I had sex with a cousin once when we were teens.
I have stoled dirty panties on various occasions.
I'm not gay, but on an occasion i put some of my wifes cloths on and jack off.
rdl30
Masturbater Sergeant

secret never told

Postby jackoffnow » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:27 am

had sex with close family member
jackoffnow
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: What's your secret? The one you've never told!

Postby Much2Fun » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:21 pm

I lost my virginity at 13.
Last edited by Much2Fun on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Nakai » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:45 pm

I had many secrets.....i peeped at my tenant masturbating herself......there is a story, am i allowed to share the full length?
Nakai
Private Privates

Postby bos.guy » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Nakai wrote:I had many secrets.....i peeped at my tenant masturbating herself......there is a story, am i allowed to share the full length?

full-length stories are encouraged!!!
30, m, str8
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Nakai » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:42 pm

A while ago i luckily ‘accidentally’ stumbled upon on a young couple making love. I'll fill you in on some details!! i live alone in a house and rent out one of the rooms occasionally. A while ago I rented it out to this young woman. She was about mid 20s - maybe 24 or so and was a full on hottie -really beautiful/sexy looking face, had lovely long hair, lovely figure, quite petite but not too short, biggish boobs (natural page 3 style), lovely high voice, always dressed nice in blouses and skirts and nylons and heels etc - basically the type youd wouldn’t be able to stop yourself looking back at if you saw her walking down the street...plus she had a nice personality (unusual for a hot girl i know). Anyway I was very happy to rent out the room to her (she was either temping or doing a course or something) and hoped that by some miracle something might happen between us..However although she was nice to me I could tell she wasn’t interested (I was a good 15 years older and am not so attractive as to land a hottie like her (thinning hair, need to lose abit of weight, average height etc). But anyway I still liked her a lot and was very happy she was living with me even though she wasn’t in that much. One time when I was in the living room she came in the house with a young man - he looked abit younger than her - late teens/early 20s - maybe 20 or 21 and was very tall (over 6ft) and slim. He had a full head of thick straight brownish hair - longish at the front…and had a very good looking chiselled face - sort of looked like a boy band member or a hunky hollyoaks type.…dressed cool and all that...they both said hello and then went upstairs to her room and I could hear them chatting etc Then he left after a while…

Anyway he came around the house a few times over a period of a few weeks but I never heard anything naughty from them at all so I think it was in the early stages of a relationship..plus they probably didn’t want me to be aware of anything going on. Virtually every Saturday night I would go out with mates at about 6pm drinking and not get in till 2am or later. However this one time in December I had to work late on the Saturday which was very unusual for me (normally on the rare occasion if I had to work on the sat itd be just in the morning) so it was a one off. I left about 4pm for work and got back to the house about half 10pm…I planned to dump my bag, get changed and go out to the pub….as I approached the house on the quiet street I could see the light was on in her room and the curtains were closed so she was in (which was unusual for her as she too would normally be out on the sat night)…I opened the door and walked in the corridor..and was pleased to be out of the cold in the centrally heated house when I heard it straight away…directly above the corridor was her room and I heard the bed springs going and the bang bang bang of the headboard and could hear gasps and groans from her and a man…

I immediately knew what was happening..my heart started beating fast and I thought quickly - change of plans!! (fuck going out on the pop now!)….I dumped my bag in the corridor and turned out the light…I quietly went in the living room and left the lights off careful not to bump into any furniture etc. I quickly took off my shoes and coat and then opened the door to the stairs which led up directly up to her room…I planned to go up and listen at the door and dart to my room if there was any danger of being caught…I gingerly crept up the stairs avoiding all the creeks in the floorboards..as I approached I could hear the nice noises clearer and could see the door to the room was slightly ajar (it was dark upstairs except for the light emanating from her room). I continued to creep up and came to the door...I could hear the bed springs going plus a noise as if someone were gently slapping skin…there were gasps and groans and heavy breathing. I was breathing fast and my heart rate was all over the place and I had that butterfly feeling in my stomach…my cock was getting hard…- The door was slightly open but not so much as to see in…I decided to risk all and i very gently pushed the door open just a little and carefully angled myself so I could see in…I could just about see them on the bed and they were facing toward the wall (the double bed was against the wall and to the left of it was the door where I was now stood)..sure enough I immediately recognised the young man’s face who id seen her with before - he was naked, on top of her, pumping.…

He was looking down at her and they were both oblivious to me watching in the dark (or anything else for that matter - they looked so into it a bomb could have gone off outside and they probably wouldnt have realised)…with the top light on I could see it all…I decided to slowly push the door open a tad more, ever so careful, so to see more…it opened a little more and it enabled me to see them properly full bodied…..He was smooth (not hairy) and slim/lanky with abit of muscle and wore a gold necklace and a watch on his left wrist…his arms were outstretched with his hands resting either side her head on the mattress supporting himself - she was lying underneath, her legs in the air in the kneeling position resting against his ribs and was wearing nude coloured hold up stockings to her upper thigh and black high heels (shed obviously put them on specially for him) she had a silver bracelet around her wrist and nice ear rings and had lots of make up on,, her hair was done up. He looked massive on top of her…The duvet was on the floor near the door along with their clothes. From the angle I was looking I could see his big cock going in and out of her fanny to about half its length before going in to the balls - it was long and wide - like a big flesh coloured hose pipe - he was wearing a condom..(they both had a little hair there - not shaved..but neatly trimmed).…I could hear the slapping noise of the action…he was pumping at a steady constant rhythm…not too fast - not too slow…her big tits were bouncing up and down from the rhythm and she held him by his slim waist - occasionally she would rub his lean flat stomach with her hand (he had a very faint 6 pack) . She was moaning - ‘oooooh, oooooh’

I could see all the expressions on his face - his eyes were half open - heavy lids - eyes rolling up abit and his mouth hung open abit slack, his head was gently tilting back and forth and side to side, he was breathing heavy with an occasional ‘ahhhh-ahh-ah!’ and sharp intakes of breath…his stomach was quivering with each breath - he was obviously in ecstasy (looked like he was getting high on drugs) his cheeks were rosy and his thick straight hair hung down to his eyebrows and was matted against his forehead with abit of sweat….there was also a little sweat on his hairless chest…(it was quite warm in the house)….he was alternating between looking down at her face and watching his cock going in and out and looking at the white wall in front of his face...occasionally he would ram his cock in to the balls and stop for a few seconds …whenever he did this his stomach muscles would tense and he would face the wall and his eyes would go wide and hed gasp ’aahhhh!’ - then hed look down at her and would start pumping again with the drug face. She was alternating looking up at him with fluttering eyes (I think she was wearing long fake lashes) with a similar ecstasy look on her face, looking at his big cock going in and out, and tilting her head right back into the pillows….and when he rammed it in her and stopped shed have a loud sharp intake of breath….then start breathing out heavy again as he started gently pumping once more. This went on like that for about a minute or so and my cock was rock hard and throbbing (I felt as though I could have blown my load just watching them)…..then he said between heavy breaths in a deep voice ‘I… don’t… ugh!.. want… it ugh!…to... end!.. Ughuh huh uhuhuhh!’ (he sounded really agitated…like he was doing all he could to stop himself from coming) then the girl managed to splutter out in between laboured breaths - ‘its… all… right… oooh… theres…going…. tobe..…. plenty oooh..more… times oooh’ (theyd probably been at it for a good few minutes or so b4 id come in and must’ve done the whole cock sucking and tit wanking too - especially with those big titties) ….

they then stopped and he leant back and withdrew his long cock all the way out (it was massive - must’ve been about 8“ or even 9“ and when it came out it slapped back against his stomach it was so stiff…his balls were big as well).. she then raised her legs higher with her hands and rested them on his broad shoulders. I could hear the nylon of her stockings rubbing on his skin - he then leaned forward again and got a hold of his cock and guided it back in to her fanny very slowly to the balls…..they both looked at each other with shocked looks and groaned loudly and then he slowly pulled it back out and then pushed it back in slow to the balls, loud groans again…then out….and in again…then out…and in.…then resumed pumping - she put her hands around the back of his neck and they both sort of nodded to each other and he started to pump faster with each thurst - they started to groan and moan louder - him - ‘ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh!’…her - ’ooooh! Oooh!’ in unison with lots of slapping noise of skin on skin. this looked to be the last lap.…he began to make lots of eye contact and funny ‘O’ faces at her which she mirrored - cheeks sucked in, frowning looking at her instensly tilting his head side to side…then mouth opened in a wide wild n wacky grin with wide eyes and nodding his head going ‘ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!’, then scrunching his face in a dirty grin, while they were doing all this she was going ‘ooooOOOOooooh! and then almost giggling but not quite - they were really enjoying themselves - almost like a couple of kids playing a silly face game (although a strictly adult ultraXXX rated sex game)

then he quickened his pace again - she held on to his arms…and they were both looking down at the fast cock action and groaning and they were sweating quite abit…they stepped it up a notch further pumping even faster, skin slapping noises were now going full on and the bed spring started making a new squeeking noise……then he urgently said -‘ah! Ah! Ah! im gonna come!! *then fast* Oh!!Oh!!Oh!! i'mgonnacum!! imgonnacum!!! Ahh-Ahh-Ahh! ’ (he sounded high pitched like he was about to burst into tears).… his head went up and had an urgent desperate expression with his eyebrows curling upward and his eyes were really wide and his head started nodding/shaking and he started chanting ’yyyes! yyyes! yyyes! yyyes!' his muscles tensed and went rigid and he went into overdrive, she gripped his shoulders, she shouted ‘Ooooh go on! Gooo oooon!!!’ then he leaned forward more so her face was at his chest - his thursts into her got ultra fast and the skin slapping got very loud ..his head violently snapped back so he nearly faced the ceiling and he was bug eyed with his mouth open wide and he cried out loudly ‘OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!‘…. while he was shouting out he had his cock rammed in her to the balls and his buttocks were tensing and the thrusts into her started and stopped in a swift ramming motion and he juddered …she was curled up underneath him bracing herself against him, shuddering with his violent thrusts and looking up at him going ’ooooh oh my god! Ooooh *said his name*! ooooh! Oooooh!’ - he was still staring bug eyed at the wall only a couple of inches in front of his face, mouth open wide….he was going ‘aaahhhhh aaaahhhhh!’..then after a few seconds his eyes closed and his face went like it was when I first looked in - eyes half open, mouth hung open, head gently tilting back and forth - his pumping into her started to subside until it eventually stopped , his groans got softer and he was breathing hard and went ’Oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhh…ohhhhhhhhh...fuckin hell..ohhhh yeahhh oooh yeah…fuck-in hell! ...ohhhh.’ His arms were shaking with the effort of supporting his upper torso and he went all limp and his head sunk forward. His arms caved in and he sank on top of her as she took her legs off his shoulders and rested her calves on his bare buttocks, she put her arms around his back and neck cradling him to her big boobs...the guy was going ‘uhhhhh uhhhhhh’…he was spent…. Then he slowly rose up and looked down at her and they both smiled - she said ’did you like that then?’ and he went ’yee-aah! Ohh fuckin hell it was wicked!’ and they laughed. They kissed briefly then he leant back from her and withdrew his penis - it struck him in the stomach - vertically erect the bell touching the stomach..he took the condom off and white fluid was dripping from the pink bell end …he manoeuvred himself carefully over her so he was kneeling over her tits and the white cum dripped on them,,,she rubbed it in. he masturbated and squeezed his penis gently and it continued to drip on to her, then he placed his penis between her tits and she cupped them together and tit wanked him gently…his big cock just a couple of inches from her lovely face.

I quickly but quietly crept along the corridor and went into my room (must’ve been watching for about 3 minutes) - I quietly opened the door then locked it - as soon as I got in I immediately yanked down my trousers and pants my old boy sprang out rigid and rock hard and throbbing (not as big as the young guy though), the bell end totally exposed and wet with precum…my japs eye looked up at me angrily, it was the most hard itd been in years! like a block of wood/stiff as a staff - one of those erections that gives an extra couple of inches to what its like when normally erect for a lazy wank - a vertical erection where the bellend is totally exposed without having to pull the foreskin back and the tip of the bell end touches the stomach when you stand up..I did about 10 strokes and blew my load squirting it high in the air and against the wall, some even hit me in the face. theres was loads… the guys loud cum groans still ringing in my ears and the image of them doing it fresh in my mind….it was the most powerful orgasm ive ever had and I had to stifle a loud groan …I lay on my bed unable to believe what id just seen….Then about 30 minutes later I heard them at it again but I didn’t go outside the room - just listened at my door and wanked again .. Then they did it again as well until about 1am when the guy left…they both must’ve thought I wasn’t in until 2am as normal and had the house to themselves. I continued to wank throughout the night at varying intervals (id fall asleep then wake up rock hard and would wank) and for much of the next few days …must’ve been averaging about 5 or 6 a day for about a week!

i ve a feeling that it was possibly the first time theyd made love together from what they were saying to each other (dunno why they didn’t do it at his place - he was probably from the uni or lived at home so they prob worked out itd be a safer bet doing it at hers)...when I think about it and put it together they must have planned it for that Saturday night thinking id be out till 2 or 3am getting ratted as usual…I remember that before I left for work she was getting done up in nice clothes (skirt, blouse, heavy make up etc) and all that. They’ll have planned it for sat night so hed probably been building up for it over the past couple of days or so knowing it was gonna happen. he probably hadnt wanked for a few days in advance so his balls will have been aching and cock throbbing and he’ll have shot loads of cum (there was a lot when he took off the condom)…bet his last wank before was about her though! no more squirting his load into the carpet or over the wall thinking about her like me…instead he was getting to shoot his wad in her! the lucky young bastard!…I never had anyone like her at that age.. It must’ve been amazing for him…it'll have been one of those cums that are about 1000 times more powerful than you get with your average wank... plus he must’ve only been in his late teens or early 20s - that’s the time when your cums are really powerful so it will have been ultra ultra intense!….he sounded possessed when he blew his wad (I hope to Christ the neighbours were out as theres no way they wouldn’t have heard it!). hed probably wanted her for months and shed probably been leading him on and teasing him like a little slut so explosions will have been going off inside him (think she was seeing other men as well as i occastionally saw her with other older guys in the town and walking her to the door etc but he was the only one shed had in the house so far as i knew...thats not to say he wasnt having it off with those other guys in their places!)…the feeling of ecstasy will have been more amazing and intense than any drug…

Next morning she obviously acted like nothing had happened when she saw me (she looked tired and still had the make up on and her hair was abit over the place ) and I obviously didn’t let on that I had come back early and hadn’t been out on the pop...I never saw him or heard them do it again despite sometimes staying in on the Saturday night for that reason(maybe they thought it wise not to risk being heard should I not be out boozing as usual..so im guessing they made arrangements at his place or someplace else even…or maybe that was it - the relationship had reached its peak and they went their separate ways but I doubt it) a couple months later she left (change of job or course or whatnot)

I still wank about it to this day and its become my all time favourite wank material. I occasionally wank on the actual bed in the room recreating the poses and looks and groans, imaging myself to be the guy (I even once wanked on it on time after when shed gone away for the weekend)… its been burned into my mind and I will never ever forget it..I fancied the girl even before I saw them do it and used to wank about her so to see her in nothing but stockings and heels getting ferociously pumped by the hot young guy until he ejaculated was mindblowing and made me fancy her like mad!

shame i didnt have a video phone on me to have captured it and relived it forever but I didn’t have one at the time plus maybe that wouldve been pushing it trying to operate a phone and dangle it while trying not to be caught! (but I still get annoyed as not having captured it somehow - camera, audio thing on my phone..but it all was so unexpected - so all I have is the nice memory…)

anyway i hope you enjoyed that - sorry if it went on for too long but when I got typing it all started ‘coming’ back to me in greater detail… feel free to comment - all comments are appreciated now if you’ll excuse me I have to go and ‘relieve’ myself over it for about the 1000th time!
Nakai
Private Privates

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Great story, its got me pumping my cock good.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Nakai » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:51 pm

thanks, i share more next time
Nakai
Private Privates

Postby wetpussywoman » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:22 pm

a week or so ago i got really wet and horny reading stories about pissing on literotica.com. So, i went to have a bath but while in the bathroom i began to rub my pussy and clit. then, remembering the stories, i decided to piss into a cup, which i did. then, in the heat of the moment i tipped it over my own head! it was an amazing masturbation session, cuz i looked like a nasty, dirty whore as i rubbed my clit while drenched in stinking piss. I loved pretending to be pissed on and hopefully one day i can find someone to take me up on that.

ANY TAKERS?????? :D :wink:
wetpussywoman
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Toucher » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:39 am

Wetpussywoman - would be happy to help if you would return the favour!
Toucher
Private Privates

Postby wetpussywoman » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Toucher wrote:Wetpussywoman - would be happy to help if you would return the favour!

hmmmmm.. i believe that may just be my "cup of tea" :lol:
wetpussywoman
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby HoseLover » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Gotta real hardon from that! , I would and have both ways! mmmmmm :D
An Equal Opportunity Wanker ;) . PM for some Chat! Pantyhose are great! :)
HoseLover
Lieutenant Libido

Postby w1ckedw1lly » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:13 am

wetpussywoman wrote:a week or so ago i got really wet and horny reading stories about pissing on literotica.com. So, i went to have a bath but while in the bathroom i began to rub my pussy and clit. then, remembering the stories, i decided to piss into a cup, which i did. then, in the heat of the moment i tipped it over my own head! it was an amazing masturbation session, cuz i looked like a nasty, dirty whore as i rubbed my clit while drenched in stinking piss. I loved pretending to be pissed on and hopefully one day i can find someone to take me up on that.

ANY TAKERS?????? :D :wink:

how about a 69 so we can do it at the same time??! :P
w1ckedw1lly
Masturbater Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Stories