Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 12:01 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

while standing

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: while standing

Postby fuzzyt » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:32 am

This post probably needs a thread of its own under "Techniques" but I've posted it here because it's in response to another member's post.

Very inspiring post Loveyanking! I too have used this technique in the past. I don't use it as often as I do some others, but I have used it quite a few more times than four. In fact, this is the technique I used when I first discovered masturbation. The only difference is that I would drag my hard little "pee-pee" against my top bed sheet until I felt that wonderful rush of pleasure sweep through my body. Of course this was a few years before I started to produce semen, but it felt good all the same. I still use the old "sheet friction" waggle every now and then when I'm feeling reminiscent!

When I read your post this afternoon I just had to slip my pants down and let my cock out to play. I wagged it back and forth until I was good and hard and precum started to ooze out. Actually my back and forth is more of an up and down motion if you think of back and forth as going from hip to hip and up and down as going from floor to ceiling (knees to shoulders). When using my right hand my cock will swing in a diagonal line from my right knee to my left shoulder. For me, one of the reasons this method feels so good is because as my cock grows it gets heavier and heavier which, with the added force of the "wagging" motion, increases the pressure against the head as it recoils for the return trip toward my shoulder.

I usually work-in some good old fashioned stroking and massaging, when using this technique, but I don't linger long before returning to the wag. The build-up is slower than when stroking, so it takes patience and self-control, but when orgasm is reached it's generally pretty damn intense. And, yeah...it can be a little messy because wagging through ejaculation slings semen everywhere. However, I don't mind the mess because seeing my cum flying through the air just turns me on more and makes me wag a little harder!

As I started to feel "the feeling" this afternoon I had a thought of how good this would feel if I was doing it while being watched. Both my wife and step-daughter like to watch me masturbate (mom doesn't know about the daughter part!) so I decided I would just do some "half-edging" and let things build up until I could get an audience...and maybe a participant. My step-daughter is away spending spring vacation with her biological grandparents (on her dad's side), so I knew all I had to do was wait it out until my wife returned from her weekly shopping spree at the mall.

During the next hour I just kept things on a simmer, being sure to throw in a series of wags every now and then, while I surfed around watching various videos at xHamster. There was certainly no shortage of precum leakage which added an element of "coolness" as the air was fanned during the wagging motion. My wife knows I masturbate a lot when she's not around so I don't make any effort to try and hide my actions. In fact, I make an effort to "get caught," if that's what you want to call it, by her or my step-daughter.

Finally, right about dusk, I heard my wife's car pull up. Well...I should say, the dog heard her pull up and that cued me! I sat my laptop on the side table and reclined back in my chair while giving my cock a series of serious strokes to bring it to full engorgement before I started a steady wag while holding it at the very bottom. I wanted as much length as possible to be visible when my wife walked through the front door. Her keys went into the lock and the door opened up. She was looking down as she fumbled with her keys, trying to get them out of the lock while holding bags of her shopping loot in her hands. I had been at the gym, working out, when she left so I didn't know what she wore out on her shopping spree. It's already getting pretty warm here in the desert, in the 80's today, so she had worn a pair of denim shorts, and short they were. She was also sporting a new pair of heels (open toe sandal type with thin straps, in a kind of baby blue color). Because we're just coming off the cold season her legs are not tanned yet and are more of a pale alabaster color. Needless to say, seeing those bare pale legs against those blue heels made my already throbbing cock throb a little harder.

When she finally looked up and saw my rock hard cock swinging furiously back and forth she just locked her eyes on it while she backed up against the door and pushed it shut. I immediately said, "NICE HEELS, I like em'...in fact, we both like em'!" Without a word she dropped her bags on the sofa, walked over and stood in front of me and unfastened her shorts. With a couple of wiggles of her ass, both her shorts and her bikini panties slid to her ankles and she stepped out of them. I patted my knee with my free hand and she crawled up on my chair and straddled my legs with her knees locked between my thighs and the arms of my recliner. I never broke the wagging rhythm of my cock, I just redirected it slightly so it would slap against her inner thigh. She leaned forward and kissed me and then sat up straight, pushed her pelvis forward and up and started to work her fingers through the outer labia of her pussy. Within only a few seconds I could tell she was moist because of the sounds that were coming from her finger action.

As soon as my wife started to masturbate her clitoris I could feel the seed in my balls starting to boil. When she reached up with her other hand and unbuttoned her thin blouse I just wanted to stop the wagging and pump up and down as fast as I could and make myself squirt; but I knew if I could just hold out a little longer, things would feel a LOT better. When she flicked her front hook bra open (a big thank you to the genius that invented the front hook bras) and her small but extremely sexy titties said hello, my hand started to slap my cock against her leg a little harder. When she started to squeeze and roll her puffy nipple between her fingertips, I knew it would all be over for me pretty soon!

She could tell I was getting awfully close to orgasm so she picked up the pace on her clit and almost immediately I could feel her legs starting to tremble. My cock was so swollen and heavy at this point that it was slapping against my abdomen on the backstroke and slamming against her inner thigh on the forward-stroke. Her body jerked and my sperm started to rush up my shaft. I held back with everything that I had as I urged her on with my eyes. Finally though, I couldn't hold it back any longer. My back arched, which raised the trajectory of my swinging cock to where it was no longer slapping her thigh, and I practically doubled the pace of the wagging. Semen started flying everywhere as I began groaning in sync with the spasm of every squirt. It splattered on both of our legs and shoulders as well as our chests and tummies. It landed on the arms of my recliner, my watch, and even a little in my wife's hair. Seeing me in the throes of such an intense orgasm set her off like a howling wolf and her body began to spasm back and forth as if she was having a seizure.

When we had both calmed down, and our breathing slowed, we looked at each other with grins of pleasure and pretty much said in unison, "OH--MY--GOD!" She leaned forward and we kissed in and out of trying to gain full control once again of our bodies. We retired to the bedroom where over the next couple of hours we worked her clit until it was practically raw and then ended our session with a doggy-style fuck that climaxed with another sizeable load of my seed, except this time the splattering was contained inside the warmth of her vagina. Afterwards we made dinner in the nude (except she was still wearing those new heels) and then cuddled and petted each other while we watched a little TV.

My wife excused herself about an hour ago and went to bed, because she has to get up early for the morning shift at the hospital, so I decided to return to this thread and post an accounting of today's activities. It's been several hours since my last orgasm and I've been leaking precum with a "semi" while typing this. It's getting pretty late but I can't stop thinking about how good it felt when I came this afternoon while wagging my cock. It just doesn't seem right to just go to bed like this, after all, I probably won't be able to fall asleep and I'll end up waking my wife up because I'm shaking the bed. Seems like the best thing to do, for all concerned, is to just wag my cock one more time and make myself cum again. (Just tasted the precum that continues to leak out). Yep...that's the plan! Besides, I always sleep better after I rid my body of a big dose of sperm. Happy Wagging Everybody!!
Last edited by fuzzyt on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby loveyanking » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:10 pm

I like your posts fuzzyt they are very arousing. What I was describing was wagging my cock hands free that's why I have to do it standing up. It always feels really good to do but I don't usually have an intense orgasm until this last time when I had what felt like a double orgasm, the second one felt really great and the cum just kept pumping and pumping, it was great.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fuzzyt » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Sorry loveyanking, I read right through a couple of very crucial words, "let go." I assumed you meant let go of the stroking and re-gripped to another position! While having masturbated by holding the shaft of my cock on the lower third with only a thumb and forefinger and "waving" it back and forth forcefully, in all my years I've never tried to go "hands-free" (while waving that is) until orgasm! The longest I've ever done some "free-swinging" :lol: was to playfully show-off while approaching whoever I was getting ready to fuck. I'll be giving your technique a go, sometime in the future, so I can proudly add it to my list. Congrats on your part!

(BTW: Thanks for the compliment!)

Waving Bye... :wink:
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Previous

Return to Pics/Vids/Audio - Jack and Jillin Material