Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:14 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Who is about to cum, or cumming right now?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Who is about to cum, or cumming right now?

Postby bingo » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:55 am

I posted this in the "who is masturbating now?" thread, but I think it goes pretty well here too:

I'm in a hotel room on my own, I've been masturbating and edging for about 2 and a half hours now. I'd love to go all night, but I have to get up in the morning!

Twice so far I've managed to get to the point of ejaculation, but without tipping over into full orgasm. I caught my hot, slippery semen in my hand and spread it over my cock, my stomach and nipples, my ass, my anus. It felt AMAZING!

I've been doing all those naughty things I don't get to do very often - slipping one, then two, then three fingers inside me, reaching in to press against my prostate as my other hand massages my cock.

I've covered myself in my hot juices, rubbing them into my whole body along with the moisturiser I brought with me.

I've been taking short videos of myself doing all these things, playing them back as I masturbate some more - it's so horny and sexy to see yourself masturbating like nothing else in the world matters!

I'm gonna cum pretty soon, and I know it's gonna be absolutely amazing. As I shoot my hot sperm, I'll imagine all the guys on here cumming at the same time, cumming all over me, on my cock and body as they stand watching me in my room. The ladies - well, I'd love for you to ejaculate on me, feel your hot spurts of slippery wetness all over me as I empty semen out of my cock for what feels like hours.

Happy cumming, everyone!
bingo
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby strokethrust » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:10 am

Wow thats hot!....I'm getting very close to shooting my cum now!!!!
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby legzwider » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:11 am

Hi. Im new here so let me introduce myself. Legzwider is my user name because I like to spread them very wide. I've been horny all day and when I found this site it made me even more horny especially as I posted my avitar photo of my breast and nipple. Knowing how much I like to pinch and pull and run my fingers over my nipples as they stand up hard and erect excites me. I'm going to leave my computer in a few minutes, go to my room and get one of my home made toys out of the drawer and make myself cum long and hard. I will be using my home made suction tube with one end in my mouth and the other end resting on my throbbing, wet cunt. Then I begin to suck on the tube attached to my pussy causing an erotic sensation of the best kind as I twist and pull on my erect nipples I suck myself to an "amazing" orgasm. I cum so good from this process that it's very hard to keep sucking as I'm cumming. It helps to rock my hips back and forth and moan opening my legz wide as my orgasm builds. Sucking the tube first fast.....then slow. It's an extra turn on if I can hear the wet suckling noises as I suck myself off.
Jam up and Jelly tight....[color=#800040][/color]
legzwider

Postby miss_nothing » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Yea i am going to cum soon :D
miss_nothing

Postby bigjim7 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 pm

miss_nothing wrote:Yea i am going to cum soon :D

Hope you enjoyed a hot sizzling orgasm miss n. I havent been here in ages but I got extremely horny thinking of girls like yourself having a good time xx
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby miss_nothing » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:31 pm

bigjim7 wrote:

Hope you enjoyed a hot sizzling orgasm miss n. I havent been here in ages but I got extremely horny thinking of girls like yourself having a good time xx

Thanks!
I love my sizzling orgasms. And today i getting many of them!
miss_nothing

Postby bigjim7 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:52 pm

miss_nothing wrote:
bigjim7 wrote:

Thanks!
I love my sizzling orgasms. And today i getting many of them!

How cum? Have you a day off - some "me time" just you and your little fingers and your hot pussy mmmm? I love my scarce "me time" and generally try to get naked for as long as I can; I even go to make a cuppa with my erection gettin in the way lol
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby bigjim7 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:54 pm

legzwider wrote:Hi. Im new here so let me introduce myself. Legzwider is my user name because I like to spread them very wide. I've been horny all day and when I found this site it made me even more horny especially as I posted my avitar photo of my breast and nipple. Knowing how much I like to pinch and pull and run my fingers over my nipples as they stand up hard and erect excites me. I'm going to leave my computer in a few minutes, go to my room and get one of my home made toys out of the drawer and make myself cum long and hard. I will be using my home made suction tube with one end in my mouth and the other end resting on my throbbing, wet cunt. Then I begin to suck on the tube attached to my pussy causing an erotic sensation of the best kind as I twist and pull on my erect nipples I suck myself to an "amazing" orgasm. I cum so good from this process that it's very hard to keep sucking as I'm cumming. It helps to rock my hips back and forth and moan opening my legz wide as my orgasm builds. Sucking the tube first fast.....then slow. It's an extra turn on if I can hear the wet suckling noises as I suck myself off.

Thats a great avatar - lovely breast and a very sexy nipple that I would love to suck on
bigjim7
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby strokethrust » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:31 am

Getting very close to a big cum as I read all these super horny posts....I can feel my precum just oozing out my shaft mmmmm
Sooo close!
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby pussygirl420 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:56 am

I'm so close to cumming just a few more minutes and ill be Cumming like crazy. Been teasing myself and can't take it no more so here it goes. Slipping my fingers into my wet pussy so I can cum. I'm Cumming now and it is amazing. Now if I only had a big cock to ride so I can have another wonderful orgasam
pussygirl420
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:25 pm

You can ride mine pussygirl!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Genpool » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 am

Just about to blow my load watching an amazing girl making herself cum with a wooden spoon.
Her pussy is covered with a delicious mixture of pussy juices and olive oil.
Genpool
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby strokethrust » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:38 am

Just blew my load everywhere watching the same vid of the hot girl masturbating with wooden spoon...so hot so wet and real stuff too! Worked on my wooden spoon :D
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby cupcake40 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Getting really fucking close!
51/m
6" long, 1.5" thick
LOVE to masturbate and edge whenever I can!
cupcake40
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:29 am

Im working on it!
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'