It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:50 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Would you rather masturbate than....?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby rodpumper » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:58 am

I never pass up sex with my wife. We just fucked this afternoon, for example. But sex doesn't diminish my desire to masturbate, it increases it. Every time we have sex I look at it as a double - how great it is when we're doing it, and how great it iwill be beating off thinking about it later. And that's what I'm doing right now.
I'M MASTURBATING!! Watch me cum!

http://www.vho.com/action/viewvideo/123 ... =Rodpumper

http://twitter.com/rodpumper - where all my tweets are only about masturbating

I'm happily addicted to my cock
rodpumper
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bobwe1 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:58 pm

my best sex has been solo.
bobwe1

Postby master blaster » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:21 am

Having a nice tug is relaxing and fun, but I'll still get it on with my girl anytime if it's available or being offered
master blaster
Private Privates

LOVE JERKINGOFF

Postby ALLWAYSJERKINGOFF » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:31 am

I LOVE TO JERKOFF I CAN JERKOFF WITH BOTH HANDS LEFT OR RIGHT I LOVE TO SHAVE MY DICK AND JERKOFF I BEEN DOING IT SINCE I WAS 15 AND ITS LIKE TAKING A BREATH FOR ME I CAN JERKOFF AT LEAST TWICE A DAY ONE TIME I PLAYED WITH MYSELF FOR ABOUT 4 HOUR AND I CAME ALOT SO LOVE JERKINGOFF BUT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE SEX WITH A WOMAN
ALLWAYSJERKINGOFF
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby dragons-and-demons » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:49 am

[deleted]
Last edited by dragons-and-demons on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
dragons-and-demons
Private Privates

Postby mikeltee » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:51 am

dragons-and-demons wrote:It's probably pointless saying "With all due respect to my girlfriend", but frankly I find masturbation is much more satisfying overall. My girl's not the most active or a self-starter in the bedroom, and that's a real passion killer.

My wife is the same way. Masturbation has always been a big part of my life, but for the last 8 years has been my only form of releif. I'm fine with that and in fact have no desire for any other form of sex.
mikeltee
Private Privates

Postby lil_pecker » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:26 am

I would say that I am 70/30 in favor of masturbation. I do it longer, feels better and I can do it whenever, wherever I want.
lil_pecker

Postby onlythelonely » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:58 pm

due to the crappy economy im off today, started cleaning the house, put on one of my wifes thongs. horny as can be, but if do a good job she might give me a reward its a dilemma
onlythelonely
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby onlythelonely » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:50 pm

man i love the way these thongs feel, if i was a girl i'd wear them all the time
onlythelonely
Corporal Cum-dumpster

my preference

Postby oldjacker » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:30 pm

I now prefer masturbating. I can prolong my pleasure for hours and don't have to consider someone elses pleasure. Plus, I can experiment in a much greater variety of ways to stimulate both mind and cock. Pleasure watching. too.
oldjacker
Private Privates

Postby Laughing » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:12 pm

I prefer sex generally, but every now and then I prefer sex. Like one guy said, "It's sort of like a t-bone steak and hamburger: of course you want the t-bone steak but occasionally you just really want a hamburger."

I really enjoy sex with my girlfriend, but she's not very good at foreplay and that causes her to be more inclined to not do it than try to experiment. . . And I can't explain to her how to give a good blowjob. . . because I really don't know.
Laughing
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby rod stroke » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:39 pm

too true horny girl..... i love masturbation as foreplay.....
nothing turns me on more than a lady showing me what she likes!
rod stroke
Private Privates

Postby lil_pecker » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:01 am

Laughing wrote:I really enjoy sex with my girlfriend, but she's not very good at foreplay and that causes her to be more inclined to not do it than try to experiment. . . And I can't explain to her how to give a good blowjob. . . because I really don't know.

Tell her to suck on it like a lolipop or a popsicle. That is how one woman I know described how she does it.
lil_pecker

Postby str8mate » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:56 pm

rodpumper wrote:I never pass up sex with my wife. We just fucked this afternoon, for example. But sex doesn't diminish my desire to masturbate, it increases it. Every time we have sex I look at it as a double - how great it is when we're doing it, and how great it iwill be beating off thinking about it later. And that's what I'm doing right now.

I agree completely. And when one or the other is away, or traveling, you can still enjoy masturbation as a form of sexual pleasure and release even when the other person isn't around to help out...
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby lou50 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:58 pm

I enjoy masturbating, and I do it at least once a day. But I never turn down my wife when she gives up some pussy
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'