View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 2:05 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Doctors visits ... more on the lines of physicals and etc

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby footman » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:56 pm

My doc does the prostate check every year...
I just had my annual checkup too, complete with prostate exam, but I did not get excited in the least even though I've been doing a lot of prostate stimulation lately while I masturbate. Probably laregly because: my doc's a guy, he's older than me, and I know him and his family pretty well.
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby raincoaster » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:13 pm

I too have a lady doctor for several years and have never felt any embarrassment in any way disrobing in front of her. At my age, a prostate exam is part of my yearly physical (along with the PSA test). She has you lay on your side with your back to her and draw your knees up towards your chest. Like others here, everytime the finger goes in, I get hard immediately. I think this is partly because when I jack off, I have always enjoyed pressing upward in the area a bit behind my balls, which is actually pressing on the prostate. Anyway, the next step is always having you stand up, turn your head and cough while the doctor takes your sack in her hand, checking for hernia. I can't remember the last time I did this I didn't have a boner. The doctor of course never says anything, so I guess this isn't uncommon (or these things just aren't mentioned). I wondered about the part where the penis is moved from side to side, but somebody else had mentioned it here, so I guess its all part of the exam. Darn!
sex: male
orientation: straight, married 28 years
cock: little over 6 inches hard, 4 1/2" soft
interests: home and beach nudist
circumsized: yes
jerk off: once daily, naked
raincoaster
Lieutenant Libido

Postby quincannon » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:56 pm

I remember years ago having a physical. In my fantasies, I liked playing submissive to a strong man. At the time I was in very good shape. The Doctor asked me to face the wall and remove my underwear. I was completely nude. I leaned forward and he gave me a prostate exam which made me arch my back and caused my cock to become aroused. Then he turned me around to check for a hernia. My cock was pointed out and I can remember his soft hands fondling my balls. I wanted him to begin jacking me. His eyes looked right into mine and he slowly continued to fondle me for a few more seconds. Then he made me cough and my little fantasy was cemented forever in my mind.
quincannon

Re: Doctors visits ... more on the lines of physicals and etc

Postby mircsta » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:58 am

when my gf was pregnant i got to watch the doctor put his fingers up her pussy. was pretty awesome.
mircsta
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby rakyetect » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:17 pm

cool story bro
rakyetect

Postby strokethrust » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:25 am

Sounds hot! May be time for a check up lol :P
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Previous