View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 9:54 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Doctors visits ... more on the lines of physicals and etc

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Doctors visits ... more on the lines of physicals and etc

Postby kgwolves » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:39 pm

i wanna no if anyone has had a sexual experience at the doctors?
i have but i wanna hear if anyone else has
kgwolves
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Doctors visits ... more on the lines of physicals and et

Postby Ranger1 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:36 am

kgwolves wrote:i wanna no if anyone has had a sexual experience at the doctors?
i have but i wanna hear if anyone else has

Yes I'd like to hear about this kind of stuff. I'd like to hear about ladies getting checked out. All I've had is the doc feeling my balls and sticking his finger up my arse. What's your story?
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

my wonderful physical

Postby kgwolves » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:52 pm

ok so i have to go in for a physical right ... and yes this is true, i no a bit unbelieveable but true ... now my doctor is very fine. Shes about 29 or 30 not exactly sure but around there and the day she came in she was wearing those ... not sure wht they are called, if anyone knows tell me ... but they are tight around the waist but get loose goin down the legs and it sucks to the curves well anyways she has one fantastic ass and those pants ... well it gives a good show of the vagina. So she is feelin my balls *cough please* and i was thinkin oh my oh my she looks fantastic today ... specially the pants. Dont get hard. Ha couldnt help it. I popped one and she stood up and smerked. she was like hmm if ya dont mind me sayin thats very nice. I'm like hell ya. She then put her hand down by her pussy and rubbed it through her thin stretchy pants. So i decided to start jackin. She asked me have u ever had my prostate checked ... but that was just way to poke me ha and she did and oh my it felt so damn good. She did that for a little bit and then went over to write a few thing in my file and after she was done she had her legs open and spun in her chair to face me and you could totally see her pussy thru her pants and she continued to rub it. She pulled down so i could see her wet pussy. She then came over and started to jack me off while i fingered her ... and tht was my doc visit. And this wasnt the last time this happened either.
kgwolves
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby rdl30 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:49 pm

Yeah it is unbelievable, but a great fantasy none the less.
rdl30
Masturbater Sergeant

no im serious

Postby kgwolves » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:12 pm

this is how i met my girlfriend ... i no unbelieveable but like i said it did happen
kgwolves
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby SoloTouchEmily » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:18 am

Gyno visits get me really horny. It's one of my favorite fantasies to masturabate to, as well. I just like the feeling of being in those stirrups with my legs spread really wide, all exposed...anyone who walked in would see my pussy spread apart on the table. Plus the lighting is always very bright and kind of sterile. That makes it hotter, because it feels like a place I shouldn't have my pussy exposed in. Especially when there's someone staring at it!

I like it when the doctor pushes the paper gown off my boobs, too, exposing them to the air and her fingers. The breast exam includes the nipple, which is squeezed to make sure there's no discharge. It's just a little pinch at the very end, but it feels so naughty to me, hehe. :)
SoloTouchEmily
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:12 pm

When I was 19, I was getting a seperation physical from active duty for the military, You take your record and go around to various stations in the clinic like dental,shots etc, the last thing is see a doctor. I go in and theres a very hot female doc and female corpsman. Im trying to think of anything but how hot they both are. I finally am instructed to drop my trousers. The doc handles my balls and has me cough, then she lets the corpsman chick do the same. Im fighting the feeling to beat the band.Then im spread eagle leaning against the exam table and the doc sticks a finger in my ass for a prostate exam. Im actually uncomfortable with this, but excited, the corpsman follows suit. My boner is now noticeable im rubbing against the table. When they are done I turn around to pull my trousers back on and im hard as a rock. I quickly move zip up but notice they are both looking down at my crotch.I feel precum leaking from the tip and am very embarrased. The doc grabs a kleenex
and hands it to me, "better clean that off before you leave" she said. I wiped off my tip as they both watch, I finish buttoning up, and the doc says that happens all the time. Well after a few minutes I leave. I race to chk out of the base, because I have a long drive. As soon as Im on the road, I've changed by the way into shorts. I have my cock out stroking away.I came 3 times while driving to my next assignment in another state. Sure wish they would of been game for some action in that room.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Ranger1 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:23 am

SoloTouchEmily wrote:Gyno visits get me really horny. It's one of my favorite fantasies to masturabate to, as well.

Your post gave me a major hard on. Any idea where I can find videos of the real thing - not just staged?
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Annual Physical

Postby ezcum » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:32 pm

I use to have to get an annual physical while in the military due to my job requirement.
About 40 - 60 of us would be scheduled at one time. We would have to show up at about
4:00 AM in morning to do paperwork etc. We had different stations to go thru, lab, urninalysis,
ekg, the whold 9 yards, and last stop was the doctor. Our physical uniform was PT uniform,
consisting of T-Shirt, jockstrap, and shorts. Now this is March, still a little chilly folks!!
Well, I finally finish, and am waiting outside the Doc's office, I figured I wouldn't be
getting the usual finger up the butt, and hernia check of my nuts. The Doc was a female,
and usually they didn't do it unless you said you ahd a problem down there. Anyway,
I'm sitting outside, waiting my turn and it is very chilly. I finally get to go in and the
room was cold enough to hang meat! She went thru the usual checks and finally started
putting on the gloves and said drop your shorts. I complied and immediately I realized
my poor cock and balls had receded so far inside me (for there own preservation) that
I wondered if they would ever sneak back out for a look-seee. Anyway she comes up
to me leans against me and puts her cold hand over where my cock and balls are
suppose to be. Of course she can't check anything. She whispers "You got one?"
She giggled and I giggled, I don't know if she was asking about a hernia or if I
had a cock. I told her that it was very cold, but I didn't have a hernia, and yes I
did have a dick and balls. She giggled and finally gave up. We both were embarrassed,
she told me I could cover them back up. She completely forgot about the prostate
exam. I don't know if she intentionally did this to guys or what. It was sure
embarrassing! From then on I always tried to keep the guys at the ready so it
didn't happen again. I never got to see her again, always fantasized about going in
next time with a real boner and say "I got one". LOL :D
ezcum
Private Privates

Postby SavoryIce » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:07 am

SoloTouchEmily wrote:Gyno visits get me really horny. It's one of my favorite fantasies to masturabate to, as well. I just like the feeling of being in those stirrups with my legs spread really wide, all exposed...anyone who walked in would see my pussy spread apart on the table. Plus the lighting is always very bright and kind of sterile. That makes it hotter, because it feels like a place I shouldn't have my pussy exposed in. Especially when there's someone staring at it!

I like it when the doctor pushes the paper gown off my boobs, too, exposing them to the air and her fingers. The breast exam includes the nipple, which is squeezed to make sure there's no discharge. It's just a little pinch at the very end, but it feels so naughty to me, hehe. :)

I don't know. I loathe those visits. At first, the idea of it seemed like it would do that for me, but it just doesn't get me going at all for some reason. You would think that of all things, that would get me horny or curious, but it just doesn't.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby DicklessMani » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:47 pm

I always get hard when the doc checks my prostate
DicklessMani

Doctor's Visit

Postby s4ua » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:40 pm

I was about 14 and i was have my yearly sports physical for school. Well this old female doctor came and told me to take off all my clothes except my shorts. She did the usually check up stuff. Then told me to pull down my jockey shorts. She checked my balls and had me cough. Then push my cock back and forth a few times. Well i stated to get a hard on. She saw that and continued to stroke it. It didn't take long, I shot all over her hand. She handed me a paper towel andtold me to clean my self up. Then she washed her hands and told me to get dressed and leave. It was the first time someone jerked me off. and it felt really great.
daily stroker
4.5 cut
love to look at pics or vids when I jerk off
Love to be watched jerking off. Or watch another
Guy or Girl do it.
Love to have my cock played with.
Write me [email protected]
s4ua
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Stogiestroker » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:59 pm

Not sure how often this actually happens, but my Dr says it's more common than you think...I was getting my annual physical and he did the turn your head and cough thing without any problem, but when we get to the prostate check I immediately get hard. Just as he finishes fondling my prostate, I begin to ejaculate! He is finished and pulls his finger out while I'm still shooting. I'm embarrassed beyond belief, but he tells me it happens alot. I've jacked off a few times since then thinking about it. Anyone else have this problem?
Stogiestroker

Postby dicklion » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:11 pm

My doc does the prostate check every year ( family history ...) and every time I ejacualate--- sometimes a little and some a lot but it feels great. :o

2 years ago She prescribed a prostate milking when I was having some problems- My balls hurt when I came.... :shock:

SHe examined me- had me give a semen sample and The next week I had the milking 3 times and It was wonderful..... Like a mid strength orgasm for the entire time of massage/milking, and the Doc and technician(both F) were holding my dick and the collection cup. :lol: :?

They guessed I had a minor blockage in a tube or vesicle or whatever and the mssage( I was to do testicular massage every night and masturbate....(prescribed- How fun)... :wink: :lol:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby JillinVa » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:51 pm

Gyno visits get me really horny. It's one of my favorite fantasies to masturabate to, as well. I just like the feeling of being in those stirrups with my legs spread really wide, all exposed...

Ewwwwwww......for me; the visit to my obgyn is about as unerotic as it gets, even in my fantasies....YUCK!

My dentist on the other hand....been seeing him for about 10 yrs. He's a few yrs younger than me, in his mid to late thirties, quite handsome, great personality and always takes time to chat, an all around good guy A little more than a year ago: I was laying back in the chair and he leaned real close to me while doing his usaual once over, he rubes his crouch against my arm. At first I thought it was accidental and didn't think much of it. Then like 15 seconds later he did it again, then again. I moved my arm off the armrest and to my lap. Pretending like nothing happened...He finished his exam a few min later and said goodbye and said see you in 6 months. As i rode back to work I found myself getting a bit aroused at the thought that I'm turning on my dentist (fattering when you hit your fourty's LOL) Move forward 6 months...same thing happens but this time I don't move my arm. I found it very erotic sitting in his chair and feeling him stiffen evertime his crouch brushes my arm. He seemed to take a lot longer with his exam than usaual. Once again we said our goodby's

My next check-up is coming up in early November. I'm kinda looking forward to it. I'm seroiusly thinking about wearing something a bit sexy and possibly "rubbing back" I wonder how far he would take this playing. Both of us are happily married, children, work.... I'm sure neither of us would do anything beyond what has aready taken place. The fantasy/thought of him getting himself off while rubbing agaist me is very erotic.

JillinVa
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Next

Return to Stories