It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 8:30 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Ejaculation w/o orgasm

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby LoveThyself! » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:48 pm

Dude, that's so great! I'm so excited for you that I'm going to get naked and edge myself for lunch, too!
LoveThyself!

Postby ilikeitalot » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:56 pm

LOL. Go for it LT! I'd join you, but I doubt I have enough juice left to make for a satisfying lunch lol.
ilikeitalot

Postby ilikeitalot » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:45 pm

Well, I couldn't leave you all on your own LT. I was at it again a few minutes ago. Five minutes... same results. Orgasm-like contractions/feelings, 2-3 spurts of thick, white cum (but only 1/3 the volume compared to last time). After cumming, I was still as hot and horny as ever. As I put the cum into my mouth, most of it slid off my tongue... and splattered into a single blob-shaped spot on my jeans lol. Whoops. No problem though. It took about 3 or 4 swipes of my finger to move all the cum back into my mouth lol. That whole ordeal made me feel like I had multiple personalities... my cum-shooting guy side... and my cum-loving girl side. This EWOO is cool stuff lol.

Update: I can't keep my hands off my cock today lol. I've had two more no-orgasm ejaculations... but the first produced only a small amount of clear cum, while the second was totally dry. That one was interesting because I could distinctly feel something opening inside (like a valve opening) and it FELT like cum was moving up through my cock. Anyway, still no refractory period here. When will I stop? I have no idea lol.
ilikeitalot

Postby ilikeitalot » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:58 am

And again. LOL. I'm unstoppable. Twenty minutes this time... same results. Instead of sitting, I was laying on my back. After twenty minutes of various kinds of stroking, I was aching to cum. As it started, I held back just a little... and this time, the first contraction was a full-blown spurt! That was following by 2-3 more weak spurts. Again, the total amount about 1/3 of normal volume. (I'm just not giving myself enough time to fully restock.) Again, I thought maybe I went too far and had an orgasm. But no, I was still stroking it... and my cock was ready and willing to blow again. So I kept stroking while finger-feeding myself the fruits of my labor lol. I took it all the way to another ejaculation... but nothing came out.

So far today, I've had 4 sessions with 7 ejaculations (3 of them dry). That's probably a record for me... at least since I was a teenager lol. And right now, my cock continues to tingle... calling out to me... wanting more. But I can't just stroke him all day long lol. He's gonna have to wait awhile.
ilikeitalot

Postby circlecityfemme » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:07 am

I'm so excited :) The guru of all things technological is now an apprentice of brinkmanship!
circlecityfemme
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ilikeitalot » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:27 am

Apprentice of brinkmanship! LOL, that's a perfect description of me at this stage. One day, maybe I'll be a MASTER of brinkmanship lol. TY CCF!

I just realized something interesting. I've been desiring to stroke it all day long today, which is very unusual for me. The interesting thing is, I just started taking Arginmax last night. I'm wondering if it's the cause of my strong desire to stroke. I took some last night, then again this morning. It's supposed to make your cock harder and increase semen volume. Not sure if it's supposed to increase your sex drive or not. Anyway, it's supposed to take a couple of weeks to have any effect. This might just be a coincidence... but I can't help but think this stuff made me like this. Based on what I knew about it, I wouldn't think there'd be a placebo effect here. I wasn't expecting it to make me horny as hell immediately lol. I guess I'll know more after taking it longer.

For a little more detail... I haven't been sitting around with a hardon all day. It's typically only hard when I'm stroking it. And it hasn't been harder than normal while stroking. What is different is that I keep WANTING to stroke it. And when I am, it seems to feel better than usual... and I want to keep at it for longer than usual. And right now, even though I haven't touched my cock in hours... I'm feeling a distinct, pleasant, tingly sensation right around the head/frenelum. I think that tingly sensation is what's been making me want to pull it out and play with it all day lol.

BTW, there's also Arginmax for Women. All you girls here need to try it. Maybe it'll make your clit tingly all day long lol.
ilikeitalot

Postby LoveThyself! » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:54 pm

Young, Grasshopper! You are traveling the right path to Nirvana!

(waves at CCF... WB, sexy)
LoveThyself!

Postby ilikeitalot » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:28 pm

I had one more session last night, got a fair amount of cum with that one. So that was a total of 5 sessions with 8 ejaculations (3 dry). My most orgasmic day ever lol. Today, I seem to have calmed down a bit... just one EWOO so far. That one had a good amount of cum... but it was more watery than the others.

I had another theory on why I wanted to stroke it so much yesterday and why my cock was tingling all day. Instead of the Arginmax, maybe it was because of the multiple EWOO's I had. Maybe my cock kept thinking, "Hey, you're not finished yet!" Kinda like edging, but split up throughout the day.

I never would've imagined I could shoot cum like this -- yet still stay horny. This is great stuff! It seems very easy now. I just go all the way to orgasm as usual... but when it starts, I hold back, not much, but just slightly... just enough to keep it from going full force. The cum comes... but it's usually just 3-5 spurts instead of 7-10. And it's not as explosive (externally or internally) as a normal orgasm... my cock doesn't pulse as strongly. And there's no "take a deep breath, lay back and relax, it's over" feeling. I noticed today that if I keep stroking it immediately after cumming, I can keep it going... keeping it right on the edge... making even more contractions happen. I haven't yet tried that for a long period of time, so I don't know how long I could make it last.
ilikeitalot

Postby Chris » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:52 am

Just tried that technique yesterday...thanks for sharing. :)
Image 36/Male/Straight/In a relationship! :DImage
Chris
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ilikeitalot » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:56 am

This morning as I was preparing to take a shower, I noticed some of wifey's lotion. Ah, it's been a long time since I've used any kind of lube. So I sat on the side of the tub and put an ample amount of lotion on my hand and cock. With my left hand, I stroked at the base of my cock with a tight grip, making the head of my cock huge. I curled my right hand around the head/frenelum and slowly turned my hand back and forth. My god... it was the best feeling thing in the world! Although I was going real slow with both hands, I almost couldn't help but explode. After about 15 minutes of intense pleasure, I stopped that and let the jet shower spray hit right on my frenelum. Doing that, I decided to end it with a minigasm (orgasm without ejaculation) rather than usual EWOO. My cock pulsed and pulsed -- but there was no ejaculation (although there was a lot of oozing precum)... and I was somewhat satisfied after that. Altogether, it was 20 minutes of pure bliss.

Later in the day, I was sitting and stroking again. I missed having any lube cuz it had felt so good, so I decided to make my own all-natural lube. After about five minutes of stroking, I pushed and contracted some and got a good flow of precum. Making my cock rock-hard with my left hand, I got the precum on two fingers of my right hand and rubbed repeatedly against the head/frenelum. As I got close to cumming, I was able to get more precum and also a little real cum (small qty like precum, but whitish in color). All together, it was quite a bit of lube. Reeling in ecstacy, I felt the orgasm approaching. I thrust my hips, sending my cock up high and... MY COCK SPURTED LIKE A FOUNTAIN!!! The first spurt went straight up about five inches, the second about two inches. I was surprised, but loved it... it was a beautiful thing to behold lol. But damn, I thought this MUST be a full-blown orgasm. But as I started spurting, I had again held back just a little... not totally letting loose like with a typical orgasm... and instead of 8-10 contractions, I just had two big ones (with maybe a few smaller ones after that). Anyway, with a real orgasm, I'd be wanting to clean up at this point. But not this time... not with this EWOO (I gotta get a better name for this lol). The cum was all over my hand and the head of my cock, so I kept right on stroking with my new supply of lube... and it felt as good as before I had cum. In fact, it felt as good as I can remember masturbation EVER feeling.

One more thing I've noticed. I haven't had a "normal" orgasm since starting this new technique (in about 4 days). Usually, if I stroke this much without having an orgasm, my balls will ache real bad. But I've had no blue balls at all doing this. So even though there's no (full) orgasm, since I'm ejaculating, there must not be a buildup in the testicles.

This newfound technique just keeps getting better and better! With most new things I've tried (techniques, toys, etc), they're good for awhile, then get old and I drop them. I'm wondering if this is something I'll keep doing and cultivating for the rest of my life. It sure seems good enough to keep doing forever lol.
ilikeitalot

Postby ilikeitalot » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:48 am

Wifey will be out of town next weekend. If anyone's interested, I could probably make a vid of my new technique. I figure it'd be interesting to see a cock cum, stay hard, cum again, stay hard, etc. LOL. Reminds me of an old vid of a guy cumming four separate times into a cup... all within three minutes. I think he was doing some prostate stimulation though. That vid is here: www.ilikeit4lot.com/videos/multiple-orgasms.wmv
ilikeitalot

Postby LoveThyself! » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:01 am

LOL... yes, we do have to get a better name, because each time you say EWOO, I see little fuzzy teddy bears dancing around in elaborate tree houses on the moon of Endor!

May the Force be with you!
LoveThyself!

Postby ilikeitalot » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:18 pm

Yeah, now that you mention it, it does make you think of Ewoks lol. I also don't know if it's completely accurate anymore. Maybe these DO count as orgasms. Maybe these would be better:

LEO: Limited ejaculatory orgasm
NEO: Non-ejaculatory orgasm
FBO: Full-blown orgasm (or TO: Typical orgasm)

Hmm... NEO. Now you're gonna be thinking about The Matrix right? LOL. Well, I think actual terms would sound nicer than acronyms, but I haven't come up with anything good yet.

This morning I had more time, so I was gonna spend an hour practicing this stuff. After 15 minutes, I did the same as yesterday, I had two big spurts. After those spurts, there was a slight pause. I could tell that a little more stoking would send it into an FBO... and I just couldn't... resist... it. I continued my original stroking frequency and immediately had about four more spurts. After that, it was over. My desire was gone. I really wanted to stop after the first two spurts... and I COULD'VE stopped it, but from another point of view, I COULDN'T stop it lol. My body really wanted an all-out orgasm.
ilikeitalot

Postby johnblob » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:34 pm

I don't think I've ever really had a full ejaculation without orgasm, though I've had it the other way around. Often when I do that I'll get a little bit of cum, but not much, then I just go at it again and see how many orgasms I can have before I get tired and usually just go all out and have a normal orgasm and ejaculation.
johnblob
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ilikeitalot » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:22 am

Johnblob, you made me think of something here. I'm beginning to believe that's what my experiences are... orgasms without ejaculation. Only I'm taking it a LITTLE further and actually ejaculating some. I only get 2 or 3 spurts, then it kind of dies down. Maybe that keeps it from being a full-blown orgasm.
ilikeitalot

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques