Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Ejaculation w/o orgasm

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Ejaculation w/o orgasm

Postby ilikeitalot » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:01 pm

Last night I was playing... but I didn't want to cum. I got really, really close a couple of times... and even got a bit of cum during those. Then I was stroking fast and building up the point of orgasm again, the tingly sensations were vibrating through the end of my cock, I was right there, the cum was about to surge... then I slowed down. The impending orgasm fluttered for a few seconds (seemingly debating whether to kick in or not lol) then started to fade, but then, when I pushed out with my pelvic muscles, I must've triggered some switch inside me because the cum started flowing out... and flowing... and flowing. There weren't the typical orgasmic contractions and the cum didn't spurt at all, but the feeling of cum flowing out was very pleasant. And it was an awesome thing to see lol.

By the time it was over, I had a handful of cum equal to or greater than my usual cum volume. It was a pretty big load! Now... what to do with this cum in my hand? Well, as with most guys who haven't overcome their distaste for cum after orgasm, I usually just want to get rid of it. But this time, since there was no orgasm, I was still extremely horny and turned on. So... I raised my hand and poured the cum onto my tongue and into my mouth, then swallowed it all... trying to imagine what it would be like for a girl doing this for me. It was pretty bitter tasting... but not unbearable. And surprisingly, there wasn't a terrible lingering aftertaste. Anyway, it was fun to be able to taste/swallow my cum without the usual disgust that I've felt the few times I've tried it before. (Actually, I've only done it twice... and both times was cumming directly into my mouth, but I completely hated it while it was happening.)

I'm sure this "ejaculation w/o orgasm" is not a common thing... and doubt I could repeat it at will. Has anyone else been able to fully ejaculate without having an orgasm? If so, can you do it whenever you want to? Or is it just a rare or random occurrence?
ilikeitalot

Postby LoveThyself! » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:11 pm

Glad you enjoyed the fruits of your labor! Yes, it's an acquired taste, but once you discover that it's not THAT bad, you break down the barrier and will try it more and more and learn the small variables in your own taste over time. As far as ejaculation without orgasm, yes, I've done that before. It's not an 'at will' thing, though... it just kinda happened, and most often during a long edge. But the sensations you had and the techniques you tried are very similar to those that I use to separate orgasm and ejaculation. Consequently I can have multiple orgasms before I have a climax (synonymous with ejaculation) and in certain instances and with certain partners, I'm even able to have multiple climaxes in the same session. But I've never really thought of it from the other way around... climaxing without orgasm. Its different than premature ejaculation, though, and I know exactly what you are talking about. Interested to hear if it happens again, as well as your experiences tasting yourself in the future.

Namaste'
LoveThyself!

Postby ilikeitalot » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:26 pm

You bring up a good point LT. I've had the opposite (orgasms without ejaculation) and that too can make me not lose my desire, so I can cum again right after that. It seems that either (1) orgasm without ejaculation or (2) ejaculation without orgasm... either of those keep your desire intact. It must require both orgasm AND ejaculation to kick off the refractory period that we all hate so much. Do you agree? And if this is true, how come it isn't common knowledge?
ilikeitalot

Postby LoveThyself! » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:32 pm

There may be some truth to that. I'd have to do some research, but off the top of my head (and I think this has been discussed somewhere before here) an erection and the muscles involved in an orgasm are controlled by a different part of the nervous system than that which controls ejaculation. Both parts are like opposing forces, the yin and yang of the autonomic nervous system (the part that controls all the things you don't think about, like breathing, heart pumping, digestion, etc). Maybe when both ejaculation and orgasm happen simultaneously, it overloads the nervous system and necessitates a recuperative time for both sides to be able to distinguish themselves from one another once again.
LoveThyself!

Postby ilikeitalot » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:39 pm

Yeah, that makes sense... in a weird kinda way. But hey, I guess there's a lot of weird things going on during the whole orgasmic buildup and release lol. Anyway, that would've never occurred to me, so thx for that! And if you uncover any other explanations for this, let us know.
ilikeitalot

Postby ilikeitalot » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:18 pm

A couple of other thoughts...

1. It's be nice if we could learn to control and separate these nearly-involuntary brain-body reactions. Imagine having an orgasm (w/no ejaculation), followed by an ejaculation (w/no orgasm), followed by another orgasm (w/no ejaculation), etc, etc. It'd take a enormous amount of control to do that though. And of course, you'd surely run out of semen after a few ejaculations... but at least you'd have some cum to play with during the subsequent orgasms lol.

2. It's be nice if the medical community could provide us a way to reduce the oxytocin or prolactin... or inject some dopamine... or somehow control the chemicals responsible for the refractory period. I guess some kind of electronic brain implant could also work lol. And if we went that far, why not just put something in our brain that could trigger orgasms at will? Would that take all the fun out of it? I dunno... but I bet science will get us there someday to find out.

3. LT, the girl in your sig gives me an almost unbearable urge to slide my cock between her legs. I'm sure I've told you this before but... what an amazing ass. It's so distracting... but in a good way lol.
ilikeitalot

2nd EWOO

Postby ilikeitalot » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:27 pm

Well, I believe I almost have control of this EWOO phenomena. Last night I tried again and got ALMOST the same results. The first two verges, I got a little cum. Then on verge #3, I got the flow. But it wasn't like the night before where it felt like the floodgates completely opened... the flow duration and quantity was about 1/3 my previous attempt, but it was nice thick cum. After drinking that down, I tried a fourth time to see if I could get any more... but even though I got there, very little cum came that time. I guess I was all cummed out lol.

I have another theory on why both orgasm AND ejaculation are necessary to trigger the chemical reactions that cause the refractory period. During a normal orgasm/ejaculation (see quote below), sperm is propelled from the epididymis (attached to the testicles), then mixes with fluid from the prostate and seminal vesicles. I'm thinking that if an orgasm (and the resulting contractions) doesn't take place, the sperm from the epididymis never gets released. And with the reverse (orgasm without ejaculation) then obviously there is no sperm released. Maybe the release of sperm from the epididymis is what triggers the refractory down time. One reason I believe there is no sperm is because my cum didn't taste as bad as I expected. I'm thinking sperm is what makes it really, really bitter-tasting. (My cum also doesn't taste as bad when ejaculating via a PIO (prostate-initiated orgasm), so maybe no sperm with that either?) Since I'm thinking the cum is sperm-less, I guess I could use a powerful microscope to examine my semen for sperm to test this theory lol.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ejaculation

During emission, the two ducts known as vas deferens contract to propel sperm from the epididymis where it was stored up to the ampullae at the top end of the vas deferens. The beginning of emission is typically experienced as a "point of no return," also known as point of ejaculatory inevitability. The sperm then passes through the ejaculatory ducts and is mixed with fluids from the seminal vesicles, the prostate, and the bulbourethral glands to form the semen, or ejaculate.

I'd like to document this whole thing on video to have a permanent memory/record of it. If I've got the will to go to all the trouble, I might try that tomorrow. One things for sure... with the separation of orgasm and ejaculation, it sometimes makes it difficult to know how to categorize and count things in my orgasm database lol.
ilikeitalot

Postby LoveThyself! » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:25 am

Sounds like you need a new row and/or column in your spreadsheet! Glad you are continuing to taste it... that's one of my favorite parts of masturbating. I know everyone is a little different, but my cum is very distinctly those two different components... the liquid part being the somewhat clear-to-opaque prostatic fluid and then the pearlescent white sperm portion. If I haven't had a release in several days, the two are almost indistinguishable. But normally, it's easy to tell the two parts from each other. And if I edge and have multiple orgasms, the later ones are mostly devoid of the sperm. That's with the naked eye (so to speak) - obviously there are sperm in there, but not to the same degree. I don't know if you're the same way or not, but that would be a good rough estimate for your log (again, so to speak).
LoveThyself!

Postby ilikeitalot » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:35 am

I didn't think sperm had anything to do with the color or consistency of semen. Whether by my new method or by prostate stim, my cum looks white and fairly thick just like regular cum. The only thin and clear fluid I get is precum... which is a totally different beast (coming from the Cowper's gland). Of course, you've got a lot more experience than me with cumming in different ways lol, so I'll defer to you on this. (Now that I think about it, my big cum during my first EWOO might've been a little more watery than usual. But with the second one, it was totally normal -> white and thickish.)
ilikeitalot

Postby BigBoy80 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:49 pm

Damn. All I have managed is to have a tiny little flow of white goodness if I stop right before I cum. It's not even a whole single spurt, so it is not close to what you managed.

If I manage to do what you did, I'd either drink it or massage it all over my cock and balls... I would loving continue to jacking off my rock hard cock when it is already covered in gooey stickiness.
BigBoy80
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ilikeitalot » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:46 am

Well, I didn't feel like going to the trouble of making a vid yet... but I did take a pic. The pic is from my second attempt today. During the first attempt, I again didn't get the full flow... it was more like 2-3 then it stopped. I guess I didn't take it close enough to the edge. A minute after that, I went all the way and had a normal orgasm... except that the first 4-5 contractions were completely dry... followed by 2-3 that had a little cum. Kinda weird lol.

About six hours later, I was playing my new game yet again. Similar to my last few attempts, I only got about 2 flows instead of the floodgate-opening that I was wanting. Pic of my output (lol) is below. I guess I need more practice to become proficient at this. But that shouldn't be a problem lol.

ilikeitalot

Postby LoveThyself! » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:59 pm

Ok, so that moment where you had the dry contractions... everything you felt right then... that's what my multiple-orgasms are... all the feelings but no 'product'. To me, that's a natural extension of edging... once you learn how to ride the edge really well, then you have to figure out how to cross over (but not too far) and hover in that realm of space-consciousness that we call orgasm.

Congrats, my friend. I know you were doing all of this for a different reason, but you've discovered male multiple orgasm along the way! As far as consistency and sperm content, we're all a little different, so I'm probably the strange one and what you get is normal. Kudos either way - as long as you continue to taste it now and then!
LoveThyself!

Postby whackamole » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:24 pm

I have had some success with the ejac w/o orgasm (i call it a "slowgasm"). Sometimes if i edge long enough i can stop just before orgasm and get a good spurt or two. The sure fire way is to jack until you begin to feel yourself about to shoot then just remove your hand and relax completely (not that easy). what happens with me is i will contract and shoot out several spurts but not get the orgasm feeling. Then of course I slurp it up and there is no "refractory" feeling. Takes some practice but certainly is worth it.

I've got a short video showing it, but would be interesting to make a "how-to" showing in detail and describing as you go (or come as the case may be).
whackamole
Private Privates

Postby LoveThyself! » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:25 pm

LOL.... where edging (or brinkmanship if you want to expand your vocab) is involved, we'd have to do a time-lapse on those sections of the video, otherwise that thing'd have to be copied onto two DVDs to have enough run-time! And that'd be one blurry hand during the 'fast-forward' Actually, I'd be willing to be that in the not-too-distant future our friend ilikeitalot posts just such a video - tentatively titled 'The Return of the 30 Second Orgasm'

Cumming soon to a theater near here!
LoveThyself!

Postby ilikeitalot » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:45 pm

OK, I just spent about 10 minutes stroking my extremely hard cock. By the end of that 10 minutes, it was ready to e-x-p-l-o-d-e! I took it closer to the edge than my last few attempts... but still backed off just a little as I felt the cum start to surge. This time was different. Rather than "flowing", it was more like a regular ejaculation... with 3-4 weakish spurts, each spurt having the full amount of cum I get with a normal orgasm. It was about 3x more than in my pic above.

I initially thought I must've had an orgasm... but the cum didn't disgust me... and when I continued stroking, I felt like I could cum again within seconds. So I kept stroking it, keeping it at the edge, then while hovering there, I took all that creamy, thick cum into my mouth with one big lick. It was a pretty good mouthful... and instead of swallowing it right away, I examined the consistency and taste with my mouth and tongue. It was very creamy and the taste was fine... just slightly bitter. And after I swallowed it, there was no aftertaste at all.

The whole thing was great. This time, it felt more like a real orgasm... except it wasn't... I could keep going afterward. Anyway, maybe there's hope I can become a regular multi-orgasmic male someday lol.
Last edited by ilikeitalot on Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilikeitalot

Next

Return to Techniques